Chapter 11: Class President

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up at 6:30 am and I turned off my alarm.Why is it Monday?I didn't feel like going to school because I had stomachache,I guess I drank too much yesterday at the party.I was so drunk that I didn't remember a thing.I went into the bathroom,I took a cold shower to clear my mind and I got some pills for my headache and stomachache.I quickly went to my closet and I found my uniform.I got dressed and I fixed my hair.I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to grab something for breakfast.

I saw my mom reading a magazine on the dinning table and I quickly ran into the kitchen.I found an apple and I took a bite of it,walking to the front door.

''Taehyung?Where are you going?''She looked at me and she raised her right eyebow.''You are not going anywhere without eating your breakfast!You know how important breakfast is for your health!''She yelled at me. When my mom tells me to do something I have no other choice than to obey her because she will start lecturing me blah blah blah..,so I quickly made a sandwich and I wanted to leave,but she started speaking.

''I have a meeting and a dinner tonight,again.I'll make you dinner and come home on time!''She said.I waved a goodbye at her and I left the house.Since I had like 15 minutes until first period,I decided to ride Van.

''Looking good buddy.''I said looking at Van.I mean,he looks brilliant everyday.I drove to school.Of course,Monday,first class..English.The bell rang before I had time to say hi to Namjoon and Hoseok hyung.I went inside the classroom and I saw our teacher already sitting in her seat.For a moment I thought that I was late ,but then I saw that other students weren't here too so I sat on my usual seat.

''Ok class,since this is your second week back at school,it's time for you to choose your class president!And yes,that means that today we won't be studying.So all of you who want to run,you need to write your name on a piece of paper and write the stuff you'll do for your classmates.''Said our teacher and half of us started writing.I turned my head on the right side and I saw that Jeon was writing too.Hahaha he seriously thinks that he can beat me after his unprofessional behavior.Beach please,everyone knows I'm better.The spot is waiting for me.

After 10 minutes our teacher told us to stand in front of the class and read what we wrote

After 10 minutes our teacher told us to stand in front of the class and read what we wrote.One by one we read the things we wrote and now we have to vote.So basically you are writing the name of the person you are voting for and you can vote for yourself too.I voted for myself of course.We put the pieces of paper in a large box and our teacher started counting the votes.

''And the new class president is...Kim Taehyung!Congratulations Taehyung!I hope you'll do a great job as a president.Make sure to remember the stuff you promised.''Said our teacher.I thanked her and my classmates for voting for me.

After the second period,we went into the canteen and we sat in our table.

''Congratulations V!You deserve it.''Said a student on my side.

''Yeah man,congrats!''Said Hoseok.

''Thanks.''I politely said to both of them.

''Umm V?Did you know that Jungkook and Jin Kyong were a thing?''Said Namjoon hyung slowly and carefully.My hyungs knew that she was my crush since they knew about me and they knew that I was sensitive about this topic.I got a flashback from yesterday's party about Jeon and her drinking a cocktail and going somewhere upstairs.

''Yeah,kind of.''

''Wait,what do you mean kind of?AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?Man you like this girl since forever and now you are letting her go with the jerk?Are you f*cking serious?''Whispered/shouted Namjoon hyung.He was so right.If I was like my old self,right now I would've cut Jeon's head and Jin Kyong would be my girlfriend,but I didn't.I mean,if she didn't like me then,she wouldn't like me now.After all,maybe she isn't the right one for me.If I think better,she is not as special as I thought.She just looks like a goddess and stuff,but she is actually dating some badass guys and she does that just for their money,so I don't care anymore.I explained the whole thing that happened yesterday to my hyungs,well just the things I remembered.

''Oh so that's why.You are right.She looks really beautiful,but all she does is hang around with bad boys and spend money on herself.You deserve better V.''Said Hope hyung.I just nodded as a thank you for his understanding and support.

''Hey J Hope,why don't we find a girl for our V?I mean there are a couple of nice girls.He wasn't in a relationship for a long time and you know that's not good for him.''RM said looking at J Hope.

''You know I'm right in front of you.''I said rolling my eyes.

''Yeah,yeah,whatever.''

''Sure man,I'll make a list.V.. just mark the ones you like.''Said Hoseok.

''Thanks hyungs,I appreciate that.''I said.The lunch break was over so I turned around to go to our next class.I saw Jungkook hugging Jin Kyong.I have to admit I felt jealous but I knew I did the right thing.Letting go of my first crush..Yeah,it's hard,but I know I deserve better and she..she was just too toxic for me.

The next classes I was thinking about our basketball game tomorrow.I have to talk to our coach and I'm sure he will understand me.Jeon mustn't be the captain of the team anymore.He did an awful mistake that cost a lot (we lost).Like can you imagine?The best high school basketball team losing just because of the wrong captain!That's so bad.It's not like I want to be the captain,I mean I don't mind if I am,but there are other players that deserve to be the captain more than him.I hate to say this but Suga is the best and he would do an amazing job as a captain..even Jimin would be better than Jeon.

even Jimin would be better than Jeon

See ya in my next chapter!