Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It's Monday and we have school.Yeah I know winter break comes along with Christmas and stuff,but not in this school.So yeah,I woke up and I took a shower.I got dressed up (of course not in my uniform haha that's for losers) and I went downstairs.

I got dressed up (of course not in my uniform haha that's for losers) and I went downstairs

(A/N:This is what daddy Kook is wearing today and the hair is black again.)

V was finishing his breakfast with my family.

''V,come on let's go,we'll be late.''I said as I was putting my shoes on.

''But our personal driver hasn't arrived yet.''

''That's because from now on I'm your personal driver,so get your a*s off of that chair and let's go.''I said and we left the house.

I opened the door for him and we got inside the car.As I was driving V decided to say something.

''You look so hot today.''He said.I almost choked on my own saliva.

''Just for my baby.''I said and he chuckled. Haha he is already blushing.

''Jungkook?What are we gonna do at school?I mean nobody knows about us.''

''Do you want them to know?''I asked him and he shook his head as 'no'.

''Then we won't tell them.If they find out let them be.I mean I won't try to hide my feelings for you at all so I don't care.''I said and he blushed even more. Omg he is so cute.My personal fluff ball.

We arrived at school and like all of the students ran towards me because: first of all I have a new car,second of all it's me and third,because someone was sitting next to me.But as I said,I don't care what they think about us so we got out of the car and everyone started taking photos of us.

''OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?''

''Why is Jungkookie oppa with that V?''

''What's V doing?Why is he with that a*sh*le?''

I grabbed V's hand as a sign that he shouldn't listen to them and I removed my hand.We went inside and we went straight into the classroom.

Taehyung's POV