Chapter 30:Break up

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It's Thursday.I just woke up and now I'm gonna take a shower.I planned my outfit and yes I'm wearing black again.I went downstairs and I decided to eat breakfast with my family for once.Mom,dad,Jennie and Kim were already eating and I joined them.

''Oh good morning son!It's nice to see you eat breakfast with us.''Said my dad.

''Yeah..good morning to you too.''I didn't face him and I sat on my seat.We ate like 3 minutes and mom spoke.

''Jungkookie,I already told Taehyungie and I will tell you now

''Jungkookie,I already told Taehyungie and I will tell you now.Tonight we'll have a family dinner and it would be really nice if you could invite Jin Kyong.I also told Taehyung to invite Joy.It will be amazing.I already prepared everything.Please,just for tonight.I also bought you shirts because I know both of you don't own anything nice especially you Jungkook.You can look there.''She said pointing at the shopping bags.

Me and V immediately opened the shopping bags.

''The blue one is for Jungkook and the red one for Taehyung.''She said.

I was looking at the shirts and stuff.So,I have to invite Jin Kyong to our family dinner,but I wanted to break up with her tomorrow.Yeah,I couldn't do that the past days.She is in love with me too much and I'm sad to break up with her,but this time I have to..tomorrow.And also V is bringing Joy here?Are you kidding me?I honestly hate even the thought of that.They are too lovey dovey with each other.It's disgusting..

Anyway..we finished our breakfast and we went to school.Omg Jimin is finally at school.He didn't show up after the kiss,but I don't think that's the reason.Second period is over and I decided to eat lunch with Jimin.I went outside and I saw him sitting alone behind the tree where we were sitting a few days ago.I walked towards the tree.

''Hey Jimin!Do you mind if I sit here with you?''I asked and he shook his head as 'no'.I sat next to him and I started eating the sandwich.I realized that he wasn't eating anything so I decided to split the sandwich in half and give the other half to him..He probably doesn't have money to buy himself lunch.

''Here..take this.You must be hungry.''I gave him the other half.He looked at me with a sad face,but he decided to take it.

''Thanks.''