Chapter 3 : Texting in math class

Enjoy reading!

Enjoy reading!

Taehyung's POV:

Today is Tuesday which means a new day and a new chance to find new people to join my side.I'm currently at school,getting some books and stuff from my locker while chatting with my best friends Namjoon hyung and Jhope hyung.Well,to be honest,they are talking,I'm just listening.

''Did you see Jungkook yesterday?He was late.That's so unlike him!What's going on with him?He'll definitely lose members on his side.''Said Jhope with a smile.This days I have to admit,I'm really silent and not as communicative as I used to be.If I was like before,right now I'll be celebrating Jeon's unprofessional behavior and I'll be giving gifts to everyone in this school.But I'm not.

''V?..HEY V?Why are you ignoring me the whole time.I was calling your name for like five minutes.Are you daydreaming?''Asked Namjoon hyung while waving at my face.I held his hand and I throw it away.

''Of course I'm not.I was just thinking about my homework.I'm not sure if I brought it or not.But..I'm sure I have it.''I said.I don't know why I lied to them and that lie was pretty bad since I always write my homework.But they bought it.

''I was asking about today's basketball game.Are you ready?''Asked Namjoon hyung.So just to inform you,our school is known for our basketball team.We have the best basketball team in the country.Every year new students join the team.When we practice,our team is separated,creating two teams.I'm playing basketball and Jeon is playing too which means that I'm the captain of the one team and Jeon of the other.The real problem is coming along with the game season.Our coach is struggling with me and Jeon since we have to work together as a team which is impossible.But hey,we have to since we both want to win.We just have to make sure we stay as far away as possible from each other for the sake of the game.Namjoon hyung and Suga are also playing in the team.

''Yeah,sure.I was born ready.We'll win like always.''I said full of confidence.

''I heard that you'll have a new member in the team!''Said Hoseok.

''What?A new player!Right now?The game season started and how is he supposed to play with us.He didn't come to any of our practices or team meetings.He has no information about the game plan and so many other stuff.''Said Namjoon hyung.I have to agree with him.That's completely true.I wonder what is coach up to this time.

''I agree.He should've joined us earlier.We were practicing the whole summer for this season and we can't lose just because of him.''I added.

Soon the bell rang which means start of first and second period.Every Tuesday we have two math classes with Mr.Do.Both me and Jeon hate this subject.We aren't that bad,in fact we are the best,but we just don't like it.

I sat in my usual seat.Left side full of my friends,right side-the Jeons.I saw that Jeon wasn't at school again.Seriously,what's going on with this kid.I feel like he isn't even trying to beat me in anything anymore.In the same second,Jeon quickly said hello to his friends and sat on the seat next to me..on the right side.That's his usual seat.We sit like this in every class.After that the teacher came.He is an old,strict man with glasses.He expects a lot from us,a lot of knowledge and discipline too.

We were reviewing our homework and I looked at Jeon.He was..USING HIS PHONE?!?IN MATH CLASS?!What's wrong with him.If Mr.Do sees him,he will be in so much trouble.What is he even doing.I looked closer and I saw that he was texting with someone..wait is he sending heart emojis?!That means..JEON JUNGKOOK HAS A GIRLFRIEND!That explains everything.Omo this is great.As long as he has this girlfriend I'll be able to have more members,more girls and better grades than him.I'll be able to beat him in every race and..in everything.Wow this is going to be so easy.

Mr.Do started explaining the new lesson and again,I looked at Jungkook and he was still chatting.I wonder who is she?Anyways,I'm not sure if Mr.Do noticed him,but he called his name.

''Mr.Jeon?Would you like to solve this equation?''He asked him.Jeon quickly looked at the teacher and the board and he quickly put the phone in his pocket.He went to the board,but he surprisingly knew the answer.Mr.Do didn't say anything to him which means that Jeon wasn't caught.He was lucky this time,I guess.

The second period was over and now we have a lunch break.I saw my friends and I joined them.We sat on our table,of course on the left side of the canteen and Jeons on the right side.We started eating our lunch and I looked at Jeon's seat.The seat was empty which means he isn't in the canteen.I looked around,but as expected,I didn't saw him.He is probably meeting with his new girlfriend.I haven't told my friends about this yet because I wasn't sure.I was also curious about the girl.Seriously who is she?Jeon never acted this way around any of his girlfriends.During the lunch break,his 'girlfriend'would usually sit next to him and they will feed each other,but where is he now?More important is why is he acting this way towards his new girlfriend?What makes her so special or maybe..there is only one explanation..JEON FELL IN LOVE!Omg hahah what a loser.Falling in love?Hahahahahha.

''Hey..V!There's the new kid,Jimin.Invite him to eat with us.Maybe he will choose our side!''Said Hoseok and I did so.I called the new kid and he sat between me and Hoseok.I watched him as he took a bite of his sandwich and I decided to talk to him.

''Why does it take you so long?''I asked still looking at him.

''Huh?''He didn't hear my question.

''I said why can't you already choose one side.I mean isn't it obvious?You belong here,on my side.We are way cooler,more popular and stuff.You should totally join my side.''I said shamelessly.

''I don't think I'm ready to join a side.I want to think about it first.I think that Jeon's side is way cooler than yours,but I don't like Jeon.He doesn't seem like a good guy.''He explained.

''That means you are joining my side!''I cheerfully said.

''No,it doesn't.I will think about it.We made a deal.10 days not more,not less.''He said and the bell rang.He picked up his backpack and he left our table.

Oh I forgot to mention that today we have a special schedule due to the basketball game.Also we have basketball games every Tuesday for three weeks.That means I'll have to play with Jeon,in the same team,3 times.I just hope that he'll stop with his strange acting before the game.I don't want to lose because of him...

End of chapter 3!Who do you think is the new player?Will they win?