Chapter 19: The tables have turned

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

Today is Thursday which means that we're getting back home.Right now,I'm in the bathroom,taking shower and after that we're having breakfast.When I finished showering,I picked out my ootd and I left the room.I went to the dining room and I immediately spotted my hyungs and I decided to sit with them.

''Hey!''I yelled and they turned their heads.

''Oh hey V!Come sit with us!''Yelled Namjoon hyung.And I sat next to Hobi hyung.We ate our breakfast and I went to my room to pack and leave the hotel.I started packing and I heard a knock on the door.

''Come in.''I said,not facing the person because I was packing.

''V how are you?''Said the person behind me.It was Joy.Oh I forgot to tell you,me and Joy decided that it was time to start 'dating'.We started with simple things like hugs,holding hands,kisses and pecks.Now she back hugged me.

''Hey,I'm great.I was just packing.''I said smiling at her and I turned around to hug her.I don't know if I love her,but she is so freaking nice to me and I really enjoy spending time with her.

We looked at each other's eyes and I kissed her..on the lips.And of course,she returned the kiss.The kiss was gentle and short,but it was long enough for someone to see us kissing.Someone angrily entered the room and that someone was Jeon.At first he looked angry,but then his expression changed to a sad one?

''Oh sorry to interrupt your lovely moment,but I have to pack.You can leave the room if you're planning to continue.''He said,but he was no longer sad.He was angry and mad.

Joy kissed me on the right cheek and left the room.She knows that Jeon is an asshole so she decided not to waste her time on him.

I looked at Jeon,he was packing angrily and really fast.It looked like he wanted to leave this place as soon as possible and he did.After I finished packing,I left the room too.We got in the bus and we drove to the airport.Now,I'm sitting with Joy and not with Jeon because he sat next to Jimin.The flight went really great.It was really fun spending time with Joy.We were listening to music,playing random games on the phones and quizzes..

Aaand we finally arrived in Seoul.Home sweet home.I got off the airplane and I saw my mom waiting for me,standing in front of her car.I waved at her and she waved back.I walked to her and I hugged her.Ugh I missed my mom.I might look silly and like a little kid that misses his mommy,but my mom is the only thing I have in my life.The most important person that I love so much.I missed her floral scent,no but seriously she smells like roses.It's so calming and comforting.

''Oh Tae sweetie,I missed you so much.How was the little vacation?''She ended the hug and he cupped my face with her soft hands.

''It was nice.I had a really great time mom,but I missed Seoul so much.''I said.

''Come on,we have to go home.There are a lot of things we have to do there.''What does she mean?She was literally crying,but when she spoke again she changed her facial expression to a serious one.What do we have to do?I don't understand.However I decided not to ask and I got in the car.

We drove to our mansion and I went inside.We sat in the living room and we sat on the huge sofa.

''Taehyung sweetie,right now I have to tell you something really important and I want you to listen to me carefully and please don't react.This might be hard for you,a lot more than you think,but you have to be strong,I know you can accept this.You're a smart and nice kid.''She said with serious tone,but with tears in her eyes.I was so worried and I hesitantly nodded.

''Tae..we have to move out..''

''NO WHAT NO!I'M NEVER LEAVING THIS HOUSE,MOM!I LIVED HERE MY WHOLE LIFE AND THERE ARE SO MANY MEMORIES AND I CAN'T,I WON'T I I.'' I got up from the sofa and I started pulling my hair out and I started panicking,my breathing got faster and I started walking angrily and fast around the room forming a circle.

''TAEHYUNG STOP!CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTIONS?I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.DO YOU THINK THAT I WANT THIS?TO MOVE OUT?DO YOU THINK THAT I WANT TO LEAVE BEHIND EVERY MEMORY I USED TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST?''She stood up and yelled.I had tears in my eyes because she is right and I hesitantly nodded.We both said and she started speaking.Oh yes she was crying too.

''Taehyung,the reason we have to move out is because we lost all of the money we have.And no,it's not because of your dad.He didn't do anything..''

''But mom,if he didn't do anything why do we have to move out?We have the biggest company in Korea,we'll earn a lot money.I don't know,I'm not a business man,but there are many ways to earn money in just a month.I'm sure we can do th-''

''Tae..please just don't..I thought about this so many times and I couldn't find any other way..Tae honey..our company went bankrupt..''And that's when my whole world crashed.My dreams,my past,my present,my future,my reputation..everything.

Just thinking about not being the same Taehyung,the V that everyone knew,that everyone was scared of and treated like a king.That V that had the whole world in his hands,that had peoples' lives in his hands,the rich,arrogant,sassy,play boy,intelligent,smart V has now become just Taehyung.A poor kid,a kid with only one parent that lives somewhere on the streets,that doesn't even have money to buy himself food and not to think about Gucci.

I started crying.Yeah I was that kind of a child.This kind of stuff really mattered to me.My mom was sitting on the sofa and she was biting her nails.She was looking at me and crying.Omg what am I doing?This isn't her fault.I should've know that this would come sooner or later.I mean she is not even a business woman and she didn't know how to handle a whole (the biggest company in the country) company on her own and she always had other people by her side to help her manage the company.I'm just acting so immature.I should be strong for my mom.

She did all of this for me.Just so I won't feel less important than the other kids.She could sell the company to someone else,but she didn't do that..just because of me.Just so I can be that sassy,confident kid,just so I can afford my Gucci.I can just imagine how hard it is for her now.I mean she has to move out from here too..to let go of the memories too.She must think about my future and what will others say when they find out..Will they treat me the same?Will they love me?Of course not.I used to treat everyone so badly.I used to think that I was a king and they were my servants,like I was more important than them..

I went to my mom and I hugged her.We both cried harder.We didn't say a word until we both calmed down.

''And what now?''I asked her.I want to know where are we going to live?What about my school?She looked at me and wiped away her tears.

''Ugh about that...''

''Tae..I'm getting married.''

Oops a cliffhanger

Oops a cliffhanger.Sorry not sorry.

What do you think is going to happen?Who is Mrs.Kim going to marry?Is Taehyung going to go to the same school?How will people accept this?

Find out in the next chapter of Rich Kids!

Follow me,vote and comment!Thank you for reading!