Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

We went in the shower together.The shower is small so Tae is standing in front of me and I'm behind him.Yeah ikr.So tell me how can I stay still when Taehyung's naked body is right in front of me?His body is perfect.And that ass tho.It's so big and I just wanna touch it.Well,who cares,he is my boyfriend,I will touch it.And I did that.I put my hands on his ass and gave it a squeeze.

''Jungkook wha-what are you doing?I said n-no touching.''Looks like he can't speak properly.

''But how can I not touch this.It's so squishy,soft,big,firm and it's right in front of m-''

''Ok we get it,but.. only a little.''He was mad,but I'm his boyfriend so he decided to let me do what I want.

I didn't wait any longer and I pressed both of my palms on his ass cheeks.I gave them a gentle squeeze and Taehyung let a low moan.

''Are you turned on again?''I whispered and my hot breath hit Taehyung's ear.I smirked and I squeezed his ass again as Tae bit his lower lip.

''S-stop it Jun-gkook.E-enough.''Tae said,looks like he was holding his breath for a long time,huh.

''Why?Are you scared that you'll get a boner?''I asked.

Taehyung's POV:

''N-no,but I think that,I think that you are the one that got a boner.''I said and he looked down at his crotch.Well I noticed that something was poking my ass.

''Oh shit,sorry.''He said and moved a little away to fix his problem.I was still facing the tiles,but I could hear his groans and of course that made me hard.I mean Jeon Jungkook's moans can turn anyone on.I couldn't just stand and wait for him to do his job while hearing those moans!I turned around,now facing him and I wanted to touch his member to help him,but he slapped my hand away.

''You.Come with me.''He said and he turned off the shower and threw a towel at me.We put the towels on and he grabbed my hand as we walked towards his room.

He opened the door of the room and threw me on his bed.He removed our towels.

''I think you are still loose from earlier,so I don't need to prepare you again.Ok,I'm going in.''He said as he pushed his member inside me.

''Oh I thought I should wait for you to adjust,but look at you,such a slut for daddy.''He said as he pushed his d*ck further until it's fully inside of me.He started moving slowly and gentle because this is the second time we have s*x today.

''M-more..fa-fasterr.''I managed to say trough whimpers. Jungkook smirked and obeyed me,thrusting in a really faster pace than before.I couldn't help but grip the sheets as a couple of moans left my mouth. Jungkook slowed the pace so he can go even deeper,but I pushed my hips back onto his member,moving faster.He held my waist and moved fast and deep.

''C-clo-close.''I said.

''Me too baby.''Said Jungkook before coming inside me and I came all over his stomach.