Chapter 50 : Home alone

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

The next day I woke up in my room.I took a shower,peed,brushed my teeth and other stuff and I got dressed in some casual and comfy clothes,because I don't have anything planned for today.My mom called for breakfast,so I went downstairs to eat.We sat in our usual seats.

''Good morning kids.So Jennie is also going on a vacation with her boyfriend Namjoon and she will be back in 3 days.''Said mom looking at only me and Jungkook.

''Oh really?That's great Jennie!''I said and I hugged her.After we finished eating,we helped Jennie put all of the luggage in the car and she left along with Namjoon.

After an hour mom and dad also left,to go to work.Now I'm alone with Jungkook again.We were sitting in the living room.He was watching something on TV,while I was looking at him.

''Why are you starring at me?Are you 'hungry' this early in the morning?''He said still looking at the TV with a smirk on his face.

''N-noo.I just-I was just thinking about something.''

''Mhm..So what are we gonna do today?Tomorrow?These 3 days?We'll have so much alone time before going back to school.''He said now looking at me.

''Well,I don't have anything planned,so maybe we can cuddle and watch TV all day?''I said.

''Pfft.That's so boring,but as you wish.Come here!''He said while patting the place next to him.I sat there and he put his right hand around my back and I rested my head on his shoulder.He watched a basketball game or something,but I fell asleep for like 30 minutes.When I woke up again,he was still watching the same game,more focused than before.

I looked at him and admired him.His perfect and sexy dark hair,his milky white skin,his big bambi eyes.His soft cheeks,his ears,his chin,his nose.I looked at his body,it's like a body of a mythological god.That well built,strong,sexy body,those toned muscles.His strong manly hands,his chest..his thighs oh my God his thighs.I would do anything to feel those thighs.Maybe if I touch them,he wouldn't notice?

I moved my hand and slowly placed it on his right thigh.Gahh so thick and hard.I started moving my hand all over his thigh,feeling the muscles underneath his sweatpants.

''Taehyung,what are you doing?''He asked and looked at me,while I ignored him.

''Are you-are you hard Taehyung?''He asked and he was surprised.I didn't look at him nor say anything again,but I did take a look at my own crotch.He was right..I was hard.I don't know how or when,but I guess I got hard.

He then held me bride style and he took me to..mom and dad's bedroom?!?But why?He threw me on the huge,comfy king sized bed.

''You think you can get away with staring at me,touching my thigh and getting hard?Well,you're wrong baby boy.''He said as he attacked my neck while holding both of my hands so I can't escape.