Chapter 12: New captain

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

It's Tuesday which means that today I have just two classes (math) and after that I have a game.This time,we have to win.No one knows what the prize is,but I heard that it's a huge reward for the whole school and the students,of course.If I'm the captain of the team and if we win,that could actually benefit me as a class president.You know,doing some good stuff for your classmates,but this time,doing something really good for every student in the academy.Everyone will love me after that and I could gain some students on my side.

Ok,back to reality.I just arrived at school and it feels like the time is passing slower than usual.Maybe because I hate math,especially two classes in a row.I went inside the school and Namjoon and Hoseok hyung immediately ran to me,but this time Hoseok was holding a girl's hand.

''Hey!V!''Yelled RM hyung as they started waving at me.I stopped walking and I waited for them.

''Hey V,so uhm..we found a really nice girl for you and since you didn't answer our massages yesterday,we decided to bring her to you!''Said Namjoon hyung.

''So V,meet Park Soo Young.You can call her Joy.That's how everyone calls her.Ok never mind.I think we should leave now so you two can talk to each other.''Said J Hope hyung as him and RM left me alone with the girl.

The girl in front of me has red hair and brown eyes.If I think better,I have actually seen her before.I think she is the same age as me,but she had dark hair before.She is pretty and I guess she is nice.

''Hi uhmm..my name is Park Soo Young but please call me Joy.You don't have to introduce yourself.I already know you haha..you are really famous tho.I'm the same age as you and I hope we will get along pretty well.''She politely introduced herself.

''Oh well,Joy..it's really nice to meet you and please call me V.Sure we will get along really well,but first,before we start a relationship or whatever..I want us to build a good friendship.You look like a nice person so..''

''Yeah sure,I thought the same.I..I kind of felt awkward when your two friends told me to be your girlfriend because I didn't know you at all.''She said and we both smiled.We walked together to our first class and on the other side was Jeon with Jin Kyong.They shared a kiss for goodbye and Jeon went into the classroom.I think Joy saw that too so she decided to give me a quick peck on the left cheek and I went inside the classroom.The only thing I didn't notice is that Jeon was staring at us too.

When second math class ended,me and Namjoon hyung went towards the gym.

''So,what do you think about Joy?''He asked me as we walked trough the hallways.

''She is pretty and nice.She isn't my type,but I'll give her a chance.And if that doesn't work out,I'll end up having a great friend.''I said and I gave Namjoon hyung a smile.

''Anyways..I decided to talk to the coach,since we have a lot of time until the lunch break is over.I will tell him to change the captain.We can't lose again,if we want to win the prize.It's too risky to keep Jeon as our captain.Who knows what will happen.''I said and Namjoon hyung nodded.