Chapter 23: Secret exposed

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

So today is Wednesday and I have to go to school.I was laying in my bed and I was still thinking about the race from two days ago.Yeah that might sound scary and creepy,but there is something about their relationship that I don't like.V has never been this happy before with any other girlfriend..It's so weird,to see him this happy and I kind of hate it.

I got up from my bed because I had to prepare for school.When I was leaving the room I saw V closing the door of his room too.I'm still not used to see him every morning and every night before I go to bed.I'm still not used to live with him.

We went downstairs and we saw mom and dad eating breakfast.

''Good morning kids!Eat breakfast with us.''Said mom.

''Ugh we would love to but we can't.The driver is waiting for us.Have a nice day mom and dad.''I said and we left the house.

It happens everyday.The driver leaving us farther so no one can see us and then,separating our ways like we don't know each other yet we live under the same roof.And after classes,we go home together and we separate our ways once again to go to our rooms.

It's funny how this whole step-brothers thing didn't bring us closer.We're still acting like we're enemies,but in real life we eat dinner on the same table.It's not that I don't like it this way,it's just..not right.I seriously have to talk to him about this some day.

Ok so we went to school and I quickly spotted my hyungs waiting for me and of course Jin Kyong was there too.I quickly went to them and I hugged and kissed her.When the bell rang we went to class.

And that's how our day went.So average and normal until fifth period.Ok so we were supposed to have biology and we were standing right in front of that classroom.I was standing along with Jin Kyong on the left side of the small hallway while V was standing with Joy on the right (opposite side of us) side of the hallway.

Oh man that moment was really weird.Like we were both holding our girlfriends' waists,but we're looking at each other with smirks.Hahaha that reminds me of our old times.This used to happen every day.We were trying to make crazier things while the others were taking pics of us so we could gain more followers.But this time was completely different.We were trying to make each other jealous..

Taehyung's POV:

I wonder why that Jeon jerk is starring at us.I knew from the very first day that he is jealous of my relationship with Joy.But who wouldn't be.We know each other for like a month yet we know each other so well.And most important,we love each other.

I think Jeon dated Jin Kyong just because he wanted fame and more followers.Yes he liked her,but still..he could've found a better girlfriend.I'm not even sure if they still like each other.They barely spend time together. Jeon is so busy with his life and he has no time for his girlfriend.The last time they went out was like before the vacation.

Right now we were looking at each other smirking. Idk why the f*ck was he smirking,but I know for sure why was I.I wanted to make a move so I can make Jeon jealous.I wanna prove him that I have a stronger and more powerful relationship than he'll ever have.

That's when I pulled Joy closer.My hands were still on her waist.I moved my face closer to her so now our noses were touching.And finally I kissed her.I kissed her long and slow.I opened my eyes and I saw that Jeon was copying my moves. Hahaha so pathetic.I broke the kiss and I spoke to her.

''Hey Joy,why don't you come to our house?We can watch some movies.Whatever you want.''I said and she smiled,nodding.

Jungkook's POV

I was asking Jin Kyong to come to our house to watch a movie when I heard V saying the exact same thing to Joy.And that's when I realized that he actually told Joy about his situation.Damn I was so so freaking much mad that I could kill him right here right now.Luckily Jin Kyong interrupted my thoughts by saying that she is free tonight.

The rest of the day I couldn't focus on the lessons,because I was mad at Kim.How could he do that!Is he out of his mind?What if she tells someone?What then?He is gonna be treated like a sh*t.No one will care about him anymore.He is going to ruin our lives too.What will the media say about us?My dad can lose a lot of money because of him!I hate you Kim Taehyung,I hate you.

The classes were finally over and we went home.We didn't eat dinner and we both went upstairs to our rooms.Then I went to V's room,I interrupted his phone call probably with Joy and I dragged him to my room.

''What the f*ck do you think you're doing?''He yelled at me.He was really angry.

''WHAT THE F*UCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?HOW COULD YOU TELL HER ABOUT THIS?DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF A GAME?WAKE UP KIM THIS IS REALITY!MINE,MY DAD'S AND MY SISTER'S LIFES MIGHT BE IN DANGER JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!DO YOU KNOW HOW CAN THIS AFFECT US?AND WHAT IF SHE TELLS SOMEONE?SHE COULD TELL ANYONE AND THAT ANYONE WILL TELL SOMEONE ELSE.AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MEDIA FINDS OUT?MY DAD MIGHT LOSE THE FAME,HE MIGHT LOSE SALES AND ALL OF THE MONEY,KIM?CAN YOU FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES' LIVES TOO?''I yelled.I just couldn't let him act so immature about something so important.He has to stop acting this way.We're seriously in danger.

''Me?Can I think about others for once?YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CARES JUST FOR HIMSELF.YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FAME AND MONEY!I love Joy and I trust her,she won't tell anyone.She is the only one that knows about this.I trust her and she trusts me.She loved and accepted me even after I told her about my situation.And that's maybe why our relationship is much stronger than yours..''

''I don't care only about fame and money!I CARE ABOUT MY FAMILY AND I CARE ABOUT YOU.YOU'RE MY BROTHER NOW AND IF SHE EXPOSES THE SECRET NOT ONLY OUR LIVES WILL BE IN DANGER,YOUR LIFE WILL BE TOO.THINK ABOUT IT,NO ONE WILL EVER TREAT YOU THE SAME WAY,NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR SIDE?WHAT ABOUT THE SIDES KIM?EVERYTHING WE DID WILL BE THROWN AWAY JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR TRUST AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP.Well if this is what you want,then I have nothing else to say to you.''I was about to leave the room,but V stopped me.

''Jeon wait!I'm so so sorry.I didn't think about this.I was so selfish,I wanted to be more famous by building a stronger relationship with Joy that I forgot that telling her all of this might actually destroy us.Please Jeon..please help me.What am I supposed to do?''Wow,to be honest I have never seen Kim crying.I wanted to smirk and feel so proud because he cried in front of me,but I couldn't because it wasn't the right time.

''It's fine..it's already done.Just call her and tell her that you have a lot of homework or something.''I said and he immediately did as I told him.And I left the room.Now,I'm finally gonna have some alone time with my girlfriend.

Now,I'm finally gonna have some alone time with my girlfriend

Ok so Jungkook cares for Tae?Aww that's cute!

Guys what do you think about this story?Is it boring?I'm trying my best to update every update day.I hope you enjoy reading this ff.Thanks <3