Chapter 35 : A lesson

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

School is over for today so we went home.Mom and dad were still at work so I made myself a sandwich for dinner and went straight to my room to finish everything for tomorrow:homework,projects,to study,etc.The only reason why I'm trying to finish everything earlier is because I wanna talk to Jeon.

As I started to write my homework and to study,I had trouble focusing.My brain was filled with negative thoughts.I tried to suppress those thoughts,but they were coming back..even stronger.

Luckily,I finished all of that and I couldn't hold back the thoughts anymore.I was so angry,so mad..My brain was a huge mess right now,feels like it's gonna explode.I left my room and I went towards Jeon's room.

I didn't bother to knock on the door in fact I stormed into his room.He was also writing his homework on the desk and quickly stood up when he heard me.He was so confused,almost scared when he saw me like this.

I stopped at the middle of the room.Silence filled the space.My face was still red,but my breathing slowed down.I took a deep breath and I took a few steps further so I was standing right in front of Jeon and then..

And then I slapped him on the cheek..really hard.Even my hand hurt a bit.As soon as I removed my hand from his face,he brought his one to hold his red cheek.

''How could you?How many times do I have to say this to you huh?STOP BEING SO SELFISH JEON JUNGKOOK!YOU ALWAYS THINK ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF!..''

''Is it true?..Is it true that you like Jimin?Do you really love him?Or are you doing all of this just for fame?If you really do love him,then I'm happy you finally started caring for someone else other than yourself.You didn't  do all of this just for fame,..did you?''

''Look..me and my mom suffered a lot in these past months.We lost all of the money we had.I lost my home.Our company went bankrupt Jeon.You know how famous mine and your family is right?If someone other finds out about any of this,your family can go trough the same.And me and my mom are part of this family Jeon.We can't deal with another loss,another bankrupt,another moving out!''

''What if someone from the students tells someone else outside school about your relationship with Jimin?You can ruin not only our,but his family and image too!What if someone finds out that you are gay?THEY WILL TREAT YOU COMPLETELY DIFFERENT JUNGKOOK!THEY WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU!Would you be a good leader then?The media will find out,our image will be ruined.And not to mention fame.YOU'LL LOSE ALL OF YOUR FOLLOWERS AND ALL THE PEOPLE ON YOUR SIDE!YOU WORKED SO HARD JUST TO LOSE THEM FOR WHAT?And you know what's the worst part?There is no going back,no undo Jeon.''

''OH MY GOD AND NOT TO MENTION OUR PARENTS.OK MY MOM ISN'T ACTUALLY YOUR MOTHER SO YOU WOULDN'T CARE,BUT YOUR DAD!DO YOU THINK THAT HE WILL EVER APPROVE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP?DO YOU THINK HE WILL ACCEPT YOU?LET ME ANSWER THOSE ONES FOR YOU..NEVER!''

''Ok did you finish yelling at me?First of all,you walk in without knocking in my room and then you start yelling at me out of nowhere?Seriously stop doing this!Next..Why do you care about me and Jimin?I love him ok?He is my boyfriend and I don't care what others think about that.AND STOP CALLING ME SELFISH!YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CARES JUST FOR HIMSELF!WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JIMIN?No one will find out about this.We blackmailed all of the students.I own that school if you don't remember.If they open their mouths,they won't step in that school ever again.''

''And about mom and dad..I still haven't told them that I'm bi and I will tell them when I feel like doing that.''

''IT DOESN'T MATTER!YOU ARE ONLY USING HIM!STOP USING PEOPLE JUST FOR FUN JEON!IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!You know other people have feelings too.You should think about that some other time too.I told you once to stop using your love life for followers.And how can you lie about being bi?That's just too much Jeon.You went too far this time.''

''Oh are you questioning my sexuality?Or do I need to prove it to you?''He said with a smirk coming closer to me.I started backing away,but he was coming closer.Oh no,this is bad.

⚠️Warning⚠️

Mature content and violence ahead

''Jungkook what are you doing?''I asked him,but he didn't answer.He was still coming closer until my back reached the door.

''JUNGKOOK WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU AAH-''My yelling was interrupted by his kiss.He started kissing my neck too harshly,leaving purple marks on my honey tanned skin.

''Jungkook-ah what are you ahh''I tried to push him away from me,but that didn't work.He is way stronger than me.He put my hands above my head and he held them with both of his hands while he continued making some more purple butterflies on my neck.

Silent whimpers and  suppressed moans accidentally left my mouth.I felt his smirk on my neck.Now he held my hands with his left hand and his right hand disappeared.

''Maybe this will teach you not to question my sexuality.''He whispered into my ear.His hot breath gently brushed my ear causing me to gulp.

''Jung-kook ple-please.''I tried to speak.

''Aaah~''Ok now I know for sure where his right hand went.He rested his hand there for a couple of seconds before he started massaging the place while attacking my neck.I whined silently yet so sinfully under his touch.Soon he started palming me trough my pants and I closed my eyes.

''Speaking of sexuality..are you sure you are straight?You kind of got hard really fast and I didn't even do that much to you.''He said with an evil smile.

But he continued what he started.He wasn't lying..I was hard and that hurt like a b*tch.Ugh my pants are so tight.Don't tell me I'm wearing my black skinny jeans..Oh no not now!My zipper stared to unzip because of the pressure.

''Oh look!Even your clothes are working for me.Your whole body is begging for more of my touch babyboy.''

He unbuttoned the button of my jeans and he started palming me again this time trough my boxers. Gosshhh this feels so good.Wait..why am I enjoying this?I don't care.Let me live for a minute.

''Jungkook-aaah please s-stop this aah!''He moved his hand faster and now I couldn't hold my moans back.He was smirking and he started moving his hand up and down,up and down.

Ugh I feel so weird.My forehead was so sweaty and I was panting,while he was doing his work.

''Jungkook stop it plea-''And I didn't finish my sentence because..well I think I just came inside my boxers.

Jungkook's POV

I felt the familiar warm liquid under my palm again.I removed my hand from his d*ck and I saw a wet spot on his boxers and a little bit of the 'white milk' dripping from them.

''KIIDS WE ARE BACK!''

''Damn it!We should've continued this.Anyways I think you should go and change faster because we don't like to deal with dry cum do we?''I said and he shyly nodded.He was all red and cute.I removed his bangs from his eyes.Ah his hair is so soft and his forehead is so sweaty,but I didn't care and I kissed his forehead.

''I will go downstairs now babyboy.You better go back to your room and fix yourself.We don't want mom and dad to see you like this.''I said and I left my room.

Hey guys!I know you were mad at me because of the jikook moments so I thought I should feed you with some (hopefully good) taekook moments

Hey guys!I know you were mad at me because of the jikook moments so I thought I should feed you with some (hopefully good) taekook moments.HEY AT LEAST I TRIED!

Thank you very much for reading!See you in my next update <3