Chapter 42: Explanation

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

When we bought everything,we went home.I invited Jimin over because you know I wanna make V jealous.As soon as he arrived,he went straight into my room and sat on my lap.Ugh I hate this.I wish I didn't have to do all of this.I just want to be with my baby. Jimin started kissing me and that's when someone without knocking,entered the room.

''Jungkook did you tell Jimin that I live-''

It was V.He wanted to ask me if Jimin knows about us living together,because I forgot to tell him that my hyungs know.

''Oh hey V!''Said Jimin,trying to break the awkwardness.

''Yeah he knows.My hyungs know too.I mean your hyungs know so why should I hide this from mine?''I said.Sh*t why am I this rude to him.Ffs it's just Jimin,I don't have to fake myself and my feelings in front of him.

''Oh..Uhm you can continue what you were doing.''He said and that really hit me.His face was sad and a little bit pale.His eyes were glassy and I immediately regret everything I did.I regret all of this.Me trying to make him jealous.Gosh isn't it obvious?He loves me!Why do I keep playing with his feelings?I should really stop this all and I better go and explain everything to my Tae.And he left my room.

''Jimin,we can't do this anymore.I can't do this anymore.It's breaking my heart Jimin.I can't stand seeing my baby cry like that because of me.Gosh why am I so stupid!Why did I do all of this?I shouldn't have done any of this.I should've find another way to make him love me back.''I said and I almost cried!

''Kook Kook,it's ok,come here.Cry if you want to...Jungkook to be honest,I didn't like your idea too,but I had to help you because you are my best friend.I wanted to help you because I know how hard this is for you.But we can stop this if that's what you want.''

I couldn't talk because I was trying so hard not to cry,so I just nodded.

''Now,I think I should go home and you,you owe that man a nice explanation and call me when he says 'I love you too'.''He said and he winked.

''Jiminie!Stop!''I laughed.Gosh I swear he enjoys teasing me.And he left the room.

No but seriously,how am I supposed to tell him?Or..There is only one way.Only one way he will listen to me..

And so I went into his room without knocking (I guess it was our thing).

''WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?GET OUT!''He yelled and his face was so red..He was crying.When I saw him like that my heart broke and I started approaching him.

''I SAID GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!''He yelled even louder.

I was standing now really close to him and I rested my hands on his shoulders.

''DON'T TOUCH ME!''He yelled and he threw my hands away. Ok now I was mad.I came even closer and held both of his hands.

''DON'T TOUCH ME!LEAVE ME ALONE!''He yelled and cried at the same time.I pinned him against the wall,holding both of his soft hands above his head.