Chapter 8 : Organizing the party

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up because my sister was screaming my name,running towards my room.I knew she was standing in front of the door because I could hear her loud breathing and she politely knocked on the door.

''Jennie you know I can hear you,right?You were screaming like 10 minutes.Come in already.''I said,still laying in my bed,first of all because it's weekend and I want to sleep more and second,I'm too lazy to get up right now.She ran towards my bed and jumped on the empty side of it.She quickly sat next to me.

''Kookiee,dad wanted to talk to you.Let's go downstairs and eat breakfast!''She said but I completely ignored her.All I did was turn around,this time facing the wall so I can sleep again.

''Kookie,why are you so lazy!Come on get up you..you old man!''She said shaking me and she ran out of my room.

''HEY!Who do you think you are calling an old man!''I said and I got up.Finally!I took a shower and I picked out a casual outfit.I miss wearing my clothes since I have to wear a uniform at school.I was wearing a white T-shirt,black sweatpants,a pair of white sneakers,a denim jacket and a blue beanie.

I was wearing a white T-shirt,black sweatpants,a pair of white sneakers,a denim jacket and a blue beanie

I went downstairs and Jennie and my dad were eating breakfast.

''Good morning son,please sit here and eat.I want to talk to you.''Said my dad,I nodded and did what he told me.

''Tomorrow is your birthday and you have to plan the party.And as every year,you have to be ready at 8 pm because your relatives,our business partners and some other rich and famous people will come here.But after 12 pm you can have another party with your friends from school.So why don't you pick a nice place!''I nodded again and he gave me a folder.I opened it and I saw a catalogue of every resaturant,club,bar and etc. in the city.

''Well,I like this places a lot,but I want my second party to be here too.The place is big and it will be already decorated.I'll just order food,find a dj or something and that's it!Oh and you and Jennie would have to go out until the party is over.''I spoke.

''Then make sure to invite everyone!And think about the menu.''He said.

''Now,I have to go out.I'll be back for lunch.''He said as he left the house.