Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

Today,I'm starting my first year at Seoul Academy-the best academy in the country.Before I go to school,I want to introduce you to the history of Seoul Academy.So when the academy was built,its owner was the rich company Kim,but somehow they lost a lot of their money and now its owner is the rich company Jeon .Since then,the two companies/families are fighting,mostly about who has more money,sales,shoppers and stuff.They also created two sides in the academy :Jeon side and Kim side which are like huge groups of people (gangs) and apparently you have to choose a side.Every year there is a student from both families,so the sides still exist.I read a lot about the sides and I honestly don't know on which side I'll be.They are the same,their stupid rules and goals and I don't like them at all.

I entered the school and it was really big.I like how it looks and it also had really wide hallways.On the left side were the lockers and on the right side,the classrooms.When I entered the school it was pretty quiet.I wonder why?Usually when you enter a school,especially the first day,the hallways are full of students with happy faces,talking to each other.I went to my locker and I put my stuff there.I also had time to decorate it a little bit.I wanted to make a friend,but almost everyone was too busy gossiping and whispering about someone.I went to two cool dudes because well,they seemed cool and I wanted to be friends with someone.

''Hello,my name is Park Jimin.I'm new here.I was wondering if you wanted to be my friends.''I said smiling,trying to be as kind as possible.But everyone,not just the cool dudes, looked at me shocked.No one said a word and we went inside the classroom.I mean,they could at least say no!

First class..English.I sat in the first row since there were the only empty seats.I turned around to see my classmates.On my left side everyone was talkative and happy.They were all turned around,facing a guy.He was a really good looking,tall guy with brown hair,brown eyes,nice body and very attractive smile.His voice was deep and he looked really wise and rich.On my right side everyone was silent and sad.They were whispering something about someone named Jungkook,but who's Jungkook?

Soon our teacher came,he greeted us and he pointed at the board,looking at me.

''Please sir,introduce yourself.''He said to me.I stood in front of the board.

''Hi,I'm Park Jimin.I'm a new student.I hope we will get along well.''I bowed,I introduced myself and I went back into my seat.The teacher started with our first lesson when someone stormed inside the classroom.It was another good looking and really hot guy.His hair was black and messy,probably because he was running.His body was well built and he also had brown eyes.

''Jeon Jungkook?Where do you think you are going?''Our teacher asked the boy who was about to sit next to me.So that's Jungkook.Wait,did he say Jeon?That means that he is the leader of the Jeon side aka the students sitting on my right side.So that explains why they were sad,they were missing their leader.And on my left side must've been the leader of the Kim side.Jungkook stood in front of the whole class,looking at his feet.

''Where have you been Jungkook?This is so unlike you.You would never be late for class,especially not on your first day,but what happened to you now?''The teacher said with disappointment and curiosity. Jungkook went to the teacher,he apologized and explained himself and soon he took the seat next to me.

Taehyung's POV:

It's our first day at school and I have English now.I was happy that I could finally chat with my friends since I haven't seen them for a while.When our teacher came,he said that we had a new student/classmate.I wonder who he or she is.I can't wait to have a new member on my side.I saw the new student,he had orange hair.Looks cool.I think he could be on my side.Why not?

The teacher started teaching and I looked around.Our class was missing someone.That's right..it's Jeon Jungkook,my biggest enemy.I wonder why is he late?He has never been late before.He is always competing with me so he wouldn't let me win (aka be better than me),but where is he now?

Minutes later here he is.He was all sweaty and his hair was so messy.He was late for the first time!As our teacher said,that was so unlike him.He told the teacher that he slept in,but I don't believe him.He would never do that.I wonder what's the real reason.Actually,I don't care.This might be my chance of proving him and everyone else that I'm better than him.

The bell rang and our class ended.My two best friends came to me.

''Hey Taehyung!How are you?Did you see that?Jeon was late!OMG THIS IS YOUR CHANCE MAN!''Said the cheerful guy.His name is Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope.

''Hey Hope,I'm great.Yes of course I saw that.Hah what a loser.He was late on his first day of school.''I proudly said.

''He doesn't need to prove someone that he is better than Jungkook.It's obvious.''Said Namjoon hyung while we high-fived.We also call him RM.

''Stop lying to yourself Kim.We all know that Jungkook is more popular,more beautiful,smarter and sexier than you.Our side is bigger than yours and he also has more girlfriends than you.''Said the white haired friend of Jungkook.His name is Min Yoongi aka Suga.

''Oh if that's true than where is your 'leader'?Is he lost or something?''Said Hoseok,defending me.

''It's ok Hope.We all know the truth.Come on,let's go.We have art class on the second floor.''I said as we went upstairs.The whole class I couldn't focus on my painting.I was thinking about why Jeon looked so lost in his own academy.Why was he so silent today?I should ask him later.

The class finished.As soon as I left the classroom,I spotted Jeon.He was probably going in the canteen but I held his arm.He immediately turned around and gave me his Jungshook face.He tried to escape from me,but I didn't let him even if he was stronger than me.And soon we went on the rooftop.

''What the f*ck Taehyung?What do you think you are doing?''He asked me with confused face.

''Where have you been Jeon?What are you trying to do?Are you playing some kind of a game?Whatever you're planing you'll never be better than me.''

''I already said that I woke up late.What the..I don't play anything and me being late won't make you better than me.''He proudly said.

''Hahaha we'll see that.Tonight.8 pm.race.me.you.We'll see who is better.''I said and I left the place.

''I said and I left the place

End of chapter one.Did you like it?

Please give this story a chance.The first chapters are just introduction :)