Chapter 57 : The truth untold

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

Flashback

A month ago..

I can't!I just can't!..I can't keep that promise.I'm sorry dad,I'm sorry Jennie..I can't do that to Tae and his mom.I..I love him!From the day I saw him,my eyes never left him.From the day I stole his first kiss,I never stopped kissing him.Since the first time I touched him,I kept him close.Since the very beginning..I never stopped loving him.

So can you tell me?Can someone tell me?Can this world tell me how to do this to the person who means everything to you?How to ruin that someone's life?That's right..there's no way.

I went downstairs,but I didn't notice that I was crying.

''Jungkookie?''

''Jungkookie sweetie,why are you crying dear?''Asked Taehyung's mother.

She might not be my real mother,but she cared for me and Jennie like her own kids.No matter how bad I used to treat them in the past,she never stopped caring for me.She always offered me help when I was helpless and had no one to talk to.She always took care of me when I was sick.Just like a real mom..something I never had..

So tell me..tell me is it right to do that to her?To them?They are such an amazing people..angels.Their hearts are made of gold.

''Mom?''I said with tears in my eyes and she started crying too.She couldn't look at me like this because I almost never cry.She held my hand and we sat on the sofa.

''Mom,I..I have to tell you something..something really bad.I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry.''She held my hand tighter.

''A-a couple of months ago..my dad asked me to do something..to keep a promise that I can't.He told me how much he used to love you,but you married another man.My dad was broken his whole life and told me that he couldn't find true love after you.And he never did..He was so mad at Taehyung's dad so they became rivals in everything.My dad obviously never gave up,but this revenge..just went too far.''

''My dad started selling drugs and we even have our own mafia.He sold them to earn more money so he can invest more in his company..and that's how he won and bought everything your company ever had.We even bought your house!And do you know what's the worst part?He..he asked me to join him in this?And do you know what I said.I said yes!A fucking yes that I will regret my whole life!I agreed because I wanted revenge too.I liked Taehyung since the first time I saw him,but I never wanted to admit that.He was so perfect,had a mom,a nice caring family,had money,he was handsome and everyone loved him,he was smart and he could do everything.I wanted that.I wanted his life,but..but I wanted him..''

''I tried everything to stick to this plan,to keep my promise,to unlove Taehyung..but it was impossible.Mom..I can't keep this promise.I can't do this to you,to him!I don't know what to do.Please mom..please..help me..My dad's next step is to expose your secret,to tell everyone that you bankrupted and that he married you to help you because you had no money!He wants you to lose all your fame and people to make fun of your family and talk bad about you.This revenge has to stop and I have to tell him.''

''Calm down Jungkookie.I understand son,please don't cry.You did the right thing.Family always comes first no matter if it's something good or bad.But I am proud and happy you chose Taehyung.''

''Mom..my family is Taehyung.''

''I'm happy you told me all of this and I am so thankful that you don't want to keep this promise  anymore.So listen..I think I have a plan..''

''So your dad is currently in USA,he has a meeting there.So why don't you send him a letter that you won't do this and be a part of his plan and you and Taehyung will run away.I..''She said and showed me a key.

''I-I bought a house for me and Taehyung just in case you know..something like this happened.But now..''She said and gave me the key.

''This house is yours and Taehyung's now.In the letter we'll say that you left the house together and went to Europe.He'll start searching for you there but he can't find you.He'll search everywhere for you.But this house is..here.Just a couple of streets away from here.It's close to this house and close to your school so you won't have any problems.''

''Oh and another thing..don't tell Taehyung about this house and our talk,ok?Let's keep it a secret.Just between us mother and son.''She said and I nodded and hugged her.

''Thank you mom.''

End of flashback

''Omg,I'm so glad Jungkookie you never stopped loving me and because you gave up on doing that.Thank you so much.''He said and he hugged me.

''But..I have another question..''

''Sure babe,what is it?''

''What's with the mafia thing?You never told me about that?I mean,will you take over that too along with the company later?''

''Oh well..yeah.My dad already prepared me for that and everything.He is just waiting for my graduation.''

''Oh..OMG that reminds me..OUR GRADUATION IS THIS FRIDAY!We have to pick out some outfits for the prom party!Omg I'm not prepared omg omg.And what are you going to wear?Omg I have to look for gay couples prom party outfits.Omg yes,I will style you babe don't worry.''I laughed.Omg he is the cutest fluff ball ever.My precious jewel.His bright smile is my sunshine.

I promise to keep you safe Taehyung.No one will ever lay a finger on you.I will protect you at all costs.I promise you babe..

OMFG THIS BITCH FINALLY UPDATED

OMFG THIS BITCH FINALLY UPDATED.OMG I had no inspiration for 2 or 3 weeks because this chapter is (as you can see) really important and I have no plot because I write what I think might be good.But I hope from now on I will have more inspiration to write and finish this ff.

Also I just wrote this chapter,so I apologize for every mistake.

Again I'm so sorry for the wait and I hope you aren't that mad at me.

Anyway vote+comment and follow me!See you guys in the next chapter! <3