Chapter 22: I'll win just for you

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

We finally arrived at school.I walked to my first class and I saw my hyungs in the hallway.Now you're wondering if I'm going to tell them about my situation,but I'm not..well not for now.I wanna tell them so badly because it's too hard for me,but I can't.I know that they won't treat me the same.I went to them and I waved to them.I didn't have the chance to start a conversation because the bell rang.

After the second period we have lunch break and I sat in my usual seat,next to my hyungs.

''Hey V!How's your relationship with Joy?I think you became closer?''Said Namjoon hyung.

''Oh yeah,we're great.Actually a week ago we decided to start like dating,but we're still not official.I want to get closer with her.''I said and my hyungs nodded.

''Yeah that's right.You know each other for like a month or less so you should first get to know each other and most importantly spend time together!Why don't you start going on dates..parties?Or why don't you invite her to your mansion?She'll be amazed!''Suggested Namjoon hyung.

Well that is a great idea,but the problem is I can't invite her to my mansion BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE!Ugh I hate my life..But Namjoon is right.She is my future girlfriend and I have to spend some more time with her.

''Omg you're right!She is my future girlfriend and I have to spend some time with her.I feel like I know everything about her,but she doesn't know anything about me..''

''Why don't you invite her to one of your races?''Asked Jhope hyung.

''Yeah that's a great idea!Maybe I mean I'm sure you can win a race just for her!You'll look so cool in her eyes man!''Said Namjoon hyung.

''Well,that's not a bad idea.Of course I can win a race just for her.I always win.But the problem is Jeon.How am I supposed to tell him?Hey Jeon let's race tonight?''I asked.

''Sure why not.''Oh no..did someone just answer my question and I'm 100% sure that that voice belongs to Jeon.I turned around and saw him standing right behind me.

''I said sure why not.I'm gonna beat you anyway.''He said and left the canteen.

''Oh well that was easy.''I said with a smile and I turned around to face my hyungs again.We finished eating and we went to our next class.I saw Joy and I ran next to her.

''Hey Joy!''I yelled and I ran towards her.The students looked at me confused,but I didn't care.

''Hey V!What's going on?''She said.

''Well..I wanted to ask you..to come tonight.I'm inviting you to a race.Me and Jeon are racing tonight at 8 pm and I'll win the race just for you.So please come tonight,it would mean a lot to me.''I spoke trying to catch breath and also deliver the message.

''Omg V that's so sweet,of course I'll come and you better win that race!''She said and she hugged me.I hugged her back.

''I will.''

And then I went to my next class.Trough the rest of the day,I was thinking about tonight.I have never invited someone else other than my hyungs.I have never invited any of my girlfriends..If you're invited to one of our races that means that you're really special.No one else other than my and Jeon's hyungs can actually watch the race live.That's why Jimin is always recording our races and makes lives on Instagram.About 3000 people watch those lives.Crazy isn't it?Some of them even make money from that like:betting and selling fake tickets to our races.

I was also thinking if I can really win the race.What if Jeon wins?No,what am I even thinking about?Of course I'll win.I always do.I have to win for Joy.Also if I win,I'll earn so many new followers on my side and I'll be more popular.I hope Van is still in shape.

And that's how my day ended.Me and Jeon waited for all of the student to leave the school so we can go home.Our driver was waiting for us on the same spot and we got in the car.No one of us spoke.

We arrived at the mansion and we went inside.

''Oh hey Tae and Jungkookie!How was your day?Come and eat dinner with us!''Said my mom.I can't believe she treats Jeon almost equally as me!That's so unfair.She is my mother and Jeon doesn't deserve her.

''Ugh I'm so sorry Mrs.Kim,but we have a race.We have to leave really quick.''Jeon said.

''Oh no sweetie,I'm mom to you and plus I'm no longer Kim so..''Mom said with a soft smile and of course Jeon smiled too.I have to admit his smile is cute,but I hate him.

''Omg!Mom where is Van?Did you sell him?Is he here?''I almost forgot that we moved out.

''Don't worry Tae,Van is fine and is waiting for you in the garage.''Said my mom laughing at me.What..I love Van a lot..don't make fun of me.

Me and Jeon changed into some casual clothes and we went to the garage to get our motorcycles.I saw Van and I wanted to go and hug him,but I remembered that Jeon was here too.I started cleaning Van and he started cleaning Red Jack.After 5 minutes,we both left the mansion and we went to our old but gold racing place.

Jungkook's POV:

We arrived at the place and I saw my hyungs already cheering for me,I saw V's hyungs and Jimin was on social media,updating the whole school.But I saw something or someone that I didn't expect to see.Well I didn't expect to see anyone other than us,but..Anyways that someone was Joy.

I saw V going towards her and he held her waist and he kissed her.I don't know why but suddenly I got this little anger or something and I couldn't look at them so I turned my head on the other side.I started silently almost like impatiently? stamping my leg and I felt something like fire burning inside my body.Weird,right?

V finally got on the motorcycle and we started the race.Of course the first one to cross the finish line is the winner.I was moving really fast,but the feeling inside of me didn't disappear.I was wondering what kind of feeling was that?But only one thing came to my mind..jealousy.No it can't be jealousy?Why would I be jealous?I have a girlfriend too.It must have been something else.

And that's how I didn't realize that I lost the race.V already crossed the line.He got off the motorcycle and went to Joy.She was cheering the whole time for him.He went to her and he passionately kissed her.

And that's when the same,familiar feeling returned..

Hmm Kookie is jealous?What is he going to do about that feeling?Find out in the next chapters of Rich Kids!

Thank you so much for reading! <3