Chapter 25: The new bad boy

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

Today is Friday.It's been a week since Jin Kyong was at our mansion.Oh I think I forgot to tell you that Jennie is coming home today.She went to a gymnastics camp.I missed my little sister.And of course I keep her updated with everything that is happening here.Can you believe it?She even said that she has a crush on Kim!Apparently he is 'so freaking handsome,hot and intelligent'.I seriously don't understand what's so special about him like everyone has a crush on him!

Anyways,I prepared for school and I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my family.I went in the dining room and I saw Jennie.She immediately ran to me.

''Jungkookie!Omg you have no idea how much I missed you!''She hugged me.Why does she have to hug me that tight!

''Good morning Jungkook.Please sit and have breakfast with us.''Said mom,I nodded and sat next to Jennie.After 5 minutes,Kim came to the dining room too.

''Omg is this Kim Taehyung?My new step-brother?Omg he looks even hotter in real life!He looks so unreal .Omg I'm so lucky to have the most perfect brothers ever!My heart is going to explode.''Whispered Jennie so only I could hear her.

''Good morning.''Said Kim as he walked towards us.

''So I'm guessing that you're Jennie?''He said with a warm smile looking at Jennie.He walked to her seat and they shook hands.

''So Jennie,nice to finally meet you.I'm your new step-brother Taehyung.I'm sure we'll get along very well.After all you're a smart and pretty girl.''He said while Jennie was admiring him.I bet she wanted to scream.She was so happy.

''Yes yes that's me.Omg I can't believe you're my brother now.I love you so freaking much V!''She said and hugged him.I never knew that Jennie was speaking that fast.

''Wo-wo easy there.You're so cute.I always wanted to have a younger sister.''He said as they were hugging and he patted her head.

They broke the hug and we started eating the breakfast.After 10 minutes the three of us went to school.We left Jennie first and then we went to our school.

My hyungs were standing by the lockers and I went to them.

''Hey guys,what are you doing here?''I asked.

''Hey Kook.Nothing,we were just talking...Hey Kook,is something wrong with you?You started losing followers,you know that right?I mean you used to come to school with your motorcycle or the car and every girl would take photos of you and now you just mysteriously get here.Next you lost the last race.You and Jin Kyong are just an ordinary couple..what's going on with you?You're so..basic?''Said Jin hyung.He was kind of disappointed and sounded really concerned.

''Yeah man you should do something if you wanna save your fame and side.Are you gonna let that Kim be better than you?Think Jeon..I know you can do something cool again.''Agreed Suga hyung.