Chapter 34 : New relationships

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

It's Monday and we have art class today.Luckily I see Jeon everyday so I finished the drawing on time.If we didn't live together I would have to spend a whole day just looking at his face.Ugh anyways I went downstairs and we left to school earlier.

I went inside the building and I went towards my first class.I noticed my hyungs.Well I have like 10 more minutes so I might as well talk to them.

''Hey guys!''I said and we high-fived.

''Hey V.I haven't seen you since the last Friday.You should've come to Namjoon's house with us  this Sunday.''Said J Hope.

''Well I was busy with school,I had a lot of homework.But why tho?Did something happen?Did I miss something?''I asked.

''Oh yeah you did man..a lot of stuff.So as you know we were supposed to go to Namjoon's house this Sunday,but you didn't come.And when I went to Namjoon's he was all messy and sleepy and covered with hickeys.All this time he was in a relationship with someone and we didn't know!''I was shocked and I laughed because J Hope sounded so surprised.

''Hey hey that's not true I'm not in a relationship.''Namjoon tried to defend himself.

''Oh and how was it like then?Don't you dare open your mouth you you LIAR!So he has a girlfriend and they probably had s*x the previous night AND HE DIDN'T UPDATE US WITH ANYTHING!''Lmao I can't stop laughing.

''TELL US WHO IS IT?WHO IS SHE YOU YOU..''

''You don't have to know everything about me,ok?I will tell you when I feel comfortable to talk about it.''Said Namjoon and the bell rang.

After the first class ended I was walking with my hyungs towards our next class,but I heard someone running behind me.I turned around and I saw..Joy?What does she want from me?Didn't we break up after the family dinner?

''Hey V!''She yelled.I told my hyungs to go without me so I can talk to Joy.

''Hey what's up?''I said awkwardly.

''Why are you ignoring me for like a week and more?I thought we are in a relationship,but you keep forgetting about me.Do you not love me?Did you ever love me?I thought I was special to you?I think we should break up.''She said.

''Wait..we were together this whole time?''I asked.

''Huh what do you mean?''

''I thought that Jin Kyoung told you about..wait she didn't?But why?''Wait,I was so confused.Why didn't she expose us?Why didn't she tell Joy about what she saw?

''What do you mean?Tell me what?''

''Oh nothing.I just thought..never mind.Anyways noo I loved you and yes you are special to me,but I think it will be better if we stay friends..if you aren't mad at me.''I said scratching the back of my neck.

''Oh I am very very mad,but you know what?This past weeks made me realize that I didn't really like you,so it's fine with me.We can totally stay just friends.''

''Really?That's cool.Yeah..thank you.I have to go now.I have classes you know.''I said and I ran towards my next class.

OMG I'M SO HAPPY!I couldn't stand being in a relationship with someone I don't have feelings for.That was so awkward.Now I'm free again!Can't wait to announce our break up.I'm single again and I smell a lot of followers coming!

Second period is over and now we have lunch break.I'm now walking towards the canteen with my hyungs.We were walking when we saw a huge and when I say huge then it really is huge crowd of people on the left side.And of course me and my hyungs went to see what's going on.

I couldn't believe my own eyes.JUNGKOOK WAS KISSING JIMIN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?WHAT THE F*CK JEON?OMG I'm seriously not gonna let this slide.This is just too much.I'm so mad..

''Eww are they gay?''I heard two boys talking.

''I knew this Jungkook guy was too handsome to be straight.''Said a girl.

I felt sad for him.What if he really is gay or bi?Almost everyone will treat him differently.But you know,they could've date secretly.No one needed to know about their relationship.

''Oh God I didn't know that Jungkook was gay.''Said J Hope hyung.

''Me neither.He had like million girlfriends and now this..''Said Namjoon hyung.

''Come on let's go.We have classes.''I said and we went to our next class.

After that class ended,we had you know a 5 minute break so I decided to check social media.

''SHOCK!JEON JUNGKOOK IS GAY!HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH PARK JIMIN!

All of us are shocked by the news.Park Jimin is a son of  a famous Korean family,but recently he stopped posting or talking to anyone.He was so mysterious and now boom we see him kissing with the well known Jeon Jungkook.What happened between those two?What was your reaction.Comment down below.''

I also decided to read the comments under this post.

''I think Jeon is doing all of this just for fame.He doesn't care about anyone.JEON JUNGKOOK STOP USING PEOPLE!'' Well this person might be right,what if he does all of this just for fame and drama?Maybe he isn't gay at all.

''I knew he was gay from the beginning.I mean it was obvious,but idk about him and Jimin.''

''Jungkookie oppa I will support you forever!If you decide to turn straight again please call me.'' Oh God..

''Stop hating on him.He has the right to love whoever he wants to.He is our leader.You should support him no matter what.''

The bell rang and I realized that we have art class now.Sh*t.I'm not prepared to talk about my drawing.

''Hello students!I hope you finished your drawings because today you'll have to show them in front of your classmates and say something about the drawing.''Said our teacher and she started calling us one by one.

''Jeon Jungkook?''Said the teacher and he stood up.

''Uhm I'm sorry I forgot my drawing at home.''He said.I feel..sad?Disappointed?But why?

''Kim Taehyung?''She called me.I went in front of the class with my drawing and I opened it.The students were amazed by mu skills.

''Well done Kim!Have you got anything to say about your drawing?''She asked me but I shook my head as 'no' and went back to my seat with tears in my eyes...

Poor Tae.Jungkook really hurt his feelings..Who do you think Namjoon is dating?Is V going to lecture Jungkook again?

Find out in the next chapter!Thank you guys for reading!Love you