Jason:"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Bruce:"I'm talking about making the marriage official by joining Sona in her little devil's club. Sounds lovely, doesn't it?"

...

...

Desmond:"Then say so from the get go, dumbass."

Bruce:"I sent the message through a dove. If it was Dust, I would have written you the whole prologue of a book. Now, less talking, more riding. Lilith is still far away from here and I want to finish this as soon as possible."

Jason:"Sigh... I am not protecting you from Leon when he gets back. On that note, I'll bury you 6 feet under myself for that Valentines card or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. GET BACK HERE!"

    But Strife already sped up in his attempt at avoiding his Brother's heavy punch. How he wishes he possessed the Power Hollow right now.

Meanwhile

Both the Sitri and the Gremory household have arrived at the meeting place for the Young Devils gathering. The atmosphere there was already spoiled by a certain devil with quite the foul mouth that he could give the young Strife a run for his money...

On second thought, at least Bruce has some class... This guy, Zephydor, has none.

Sona:"What else could I expect

Sona:"What else could I expect..."

Zander:"Truly, disappointing."

      "Zander Stolas?!", the voices of multiple devils could be heard shouting the same name. While his family isn't exactly known for combat or strategic capabilities, the recruitment of an angel made his identity well known, either famous or infamous.

Sairaorg:"It's been so long since I last heard something from you. Yet here you are. I thought you hated this place."

Zander:"My dear friend, I still do, with a passion, but something fun will soon happen, or better said, arrive."

Rias:"Blair, welcome."

Blair:"It's my pleasure, Lady Rias. You seem to be doing fine with your peerage as well."

Issei:"OHH! Saji, look at this! Doesn't she look fine?"

    The blonde nodded in agreement, but Blair didn't really appreciate it. Especially...

Zephyrdor:"Hmph. I guess even low ranking devils known when something is worth messing with."

...

Zander:"Is there something you want to say, Rat Face?"

 It was a rare sight for him to get aggressive, but it couldn't be helped. His luck came in the form of an old friend, Seekvaira Agares.

Seekvaira:"Trust me, it's not use talking sense into him. He's underdeveloped."

Sona:"That much is obvious

Sona:"That much is obvious." 

Zephyrdor:"Oh, shut up, you bitch. Marrying a human and keep talking back at me. Fuck outta here!"

Saji:"The hell you called her?!"

Zephyrdor:"A BITCH, loud and clear."

...

...

Issei:"Does this guy have a few loose screws? Does he not know who Bruce is?", he whispered to his king.

Rias:"Well, aside from us, not many devils actually know the personality of those 4."

Akeno:"That's even more true for those of the younger generation."

...

Zander:"I know well that knowledge isn't something you'll achieve even if a millennia were to pass, but even you should know what being called a Horseman of the Apocalypse mean. I'll be frank, provoke Bruce Creed by calling his lover such a derogatory term, and your house will be forced to find a new heir, again."

Seekvaira:"Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration?"

Rias:"I would love it to be, but I'm afraid every word is true."

Seekvaira:"Impressive."

Zephyrdor:"I think you are forgetting that my house has the backing of one of the 4 devil kings, Asmodeus!"

Zander:"And Sitri has Leviathan on top of Strife. Furthermore, The eldest brother seems to be crush of the current Lady Leviathan. In case you don't know it, DEATH HIMSELF. You must be blind to think the odds are in your favor."

Zephyrdor:"Ha! I don't fear Death!"

    At that moment, a chuckle was heard coming down the stairs, a feminine one,  revealing to the queen of the Sitri Household, Tsubaki.

Sona:"Tsubaki?!"

Zephyrdor:"You dare laugh at me?! You low life!"

Tsubaki:"You don't fear Death, huh? Well, considering the one who escorted me here today, I DO dare make fun of you."

Zephyrdor:"Where's this pet of-"

Put a sock in it.

Tsubaki:"... Since you admitted it so openly, I present you Leon Creed, the Kinslayer"

 Since you admitted it so openly, I present you Leon Creed, the Kinslayer"

To be continued...