Capitol Female: Asoka Ehnn [10]

Author: totallynotgerardway

Name: Asoka Ehnn

Age: 19

Gender: Female

District: Capitol

Physical Description:  Asoka can't be described by any word other than athletic. Now, she  doesn't exactly have abs and a ton of muscles, but she's defiantly fit  and - standing at 5'6" - has a slender build. Asoka has elbow length  hair that resembles fresh snow in colour, and modified-black iris' in  her eyes. Her eyes are a big subject in the body-mod world of the  Capitol, as there are still small flecks of her original blue colour  dotting the black and some of the black "Deye" moving outward and into  her whites, making it look exploded. She also has pointed ears giving  her an elvish look.

Personality:  Asoka is very cold, very competitive, very confident, and can even be  called a little bit crazy. Asoka doesn't "fly off the handle" as easily  as most, but at the same time has a very quick temper. She is very  apathetic and is honestly perfectly fine with taking out tributes once  she gets the chance. Just like most Capitol citizens, she sees the  Hunger Games as just that, games. Asoka is quite reckless and doesn't  see a need to play it safe most of the time.

Background: Asoka  had a less than average childhood. She and her younger brother had  always been at eachothers throats, which was unfortunate as they were  the only ones in house. The kids' mother died when Asoka was 9, and  their dad had left three years after. She doesn't mope about this  though, infact she's quite indifferent on the whole ordeal. Throughout  highschool she was hanging out with a 'pack' that most parents wouldn't  approve of, had a girlfriend or two, and now... Well... Now she's in the  games.

Family: • Grant Ehnn (Father-48) -Unknown-
• Ravena Ehnn (Mother-35) -Deceased-
• Oliver Ehnn (Brother-18)
• Sobrina White (Brothers SO-18)

Reaped

Reaction: Asoka  had the mix of annoyed and excited feelings when her name was called.  Being nineteen, she thought she had evaded the games for the last time,  but she is also glad she finally gets the chance to participate.

Strengths: Asoka  doesn't have as many "games-related" strengths as those in the districts  might, but that's a given. She is very agile and fast. Asoka is also  very brave, and can think we'll under pressure.

Weaknesses: Both  Asoka's eyesight and hearing are subpar due to the mods, but are no  where near the realms of blind or deaf, and don't bother her much for  the most part. Her "bravery" is more often seen as recklessness, and her  quick thinking doesn't always land her in the best situations.

Weapon: Asoka prefers throwing axes or something similar. She likes the versatility of them.

Token: A necklace bearing her brothers class ring. They may fight a lot, but she did have some love in her for the boy.