District Nine Female: Eilidh Fleeden

Author: EverydayAwkwardness

Name: Eilidh Fleeden

Age: Twenty-two

Gender: Female

District: Nine

Physical Description:  Hailing from a long line of females with noses too big for their faces  and chests that practically spill everything out - which makes up for  the families' evident lack of beauty - Eilidh is a nice contradiction.  Even as a young girl, it was evident that Eilidh looked different from  her siblings. She had a lithe and nimble body type, while her sisters  took the more masculine bulky figure. Her nose doesn't jut out from her  face like the traditional Fleeden girl, but still has a noticeable  straight edge. She was gifted with wispy, whitish-blonde hair that has  gradually turned into more of a sandy color over time, which she keeps  in a tight ponytail lest a few hairs that always find their way out of  the hairstyle. The only feature her siblings can boast to her about it  their rich, green eyes, as Eilidh took on a warm shade of brown.

Personality:  Eilidh has always been a simple girl who doesn't like to make a fuss of  things. She has always been friendly, but not to the point of being a  socialite, and she prefers to spend her time with nature rather than  people. She has a keen eye for unusual beauties, and she would probably  be an excellent designer/decorator if she ever got the right training.  Eilidh has a curious and optimistic outlook on life, but we'll see how  that holds up in the arena.

Background:  Eilidh is the sixth born of seven children to Auden and Willa Fleeden.  Early life was simple for Eilidh; she went to school from dawn to midday  and worked in the fields from midday to dusk harvesting pumpkins or any  other kinds of squash her mother stuck in the ground. Although unlucky  of appearance, all the Fleeden children escaped the reaping, Eilidh's  younger sister attending her last go-around last year. Nowadays, the  house is a whirlwind of children and cousins and second cousins, which  is why she moved out last year to start a farm of her own.

Family:
Younger Sister - Amity Fleeden (19)
Older Sister - Geralind Scribnerr (26)
Husband - Yule Scribnerr (30)
Daughter - Cerise Scribnerr (2)
Older Brother - Beck Fleeden (28)
Wife - Herb Fleeden (27)
Son - Atticus Fleeden (4)
Daughter-To-Be (4 months pregnant)
Older Brother - Braxton Fleeden (32)
Wife (Deceased)
Son - Finley Fleeden (7)
Older Sister - Maella Tate (35)
Husband {Divorced} - Keaton Tate (38)
Daughter - Elliot Tate (12)
Son - Rancher Tate (14)
Older Sister - Eula Fleeden (36)
Older Sister - Sormet Radley (38)
Husband - Vernan Radley (45)
Son - Sully Radley (2)
Daughter - Maisie Radley (6)
Daughter - Daisie Radley (6)
Son - Clay Radley (10)

Volunteered: Her family was reaped and Eilidh promised herself that she would volunteer if that happened.

Strengths: 1.  Eilidh is a friendly girl who won't have any trouble making allies or  getting sponsors. 2. Years of constant work on the farm have given her a  great work ethic and amazing stamina. 3. She also has a level head on  her shoulders which will help her in the arena.

Weaknesses: 1.  Eilidh is slightly oblivious in people, and she sometimes misjudges a  person's attributes. 2. Although she has good stamina, her nimble body  isn't meant for speed. 3. The sight of blood and death is something she  is unfamiliar with, and the idea of it makes her very queasy.

Weapon Of Choice:  Eilidh could never hurt anyone, but if forced with the choice, she just  might be swayed. A dagger, most likely, although she would hate to get  up close to a dead body.

Token: Her niece gave her a stuffed rabbit that she's had since she was born.