District Thirteen Male: Jeremiah Cahal

Name- Jeremiah Cahal

Age- 18

District- Thirteen

Physical Description-  Tall, muscular and toned from head to toe, Jeremiah is the  stereotypical district thirteen solider. His tamed dark hair is fixed  into a floppy bun at the back of his oval shaped head contrasts heavily  against his rough facial hair. Across the hairline, the hardness of the  military program has caused small creases in his tight skin, a common  resemblance to his squadron. Despite the sun depravity, Jeremiah easily  holds an almost honey like skin colour, its smoothness highlighted by  his big warming brown eyes. Although he isn't the biggest built,  Jeremiah is still thought to be muscular however, just on the smaller  scale compared to the elders at the academy.

Personality-  Vague and Bluntness, Jeremiah can often stand out amongst the district  thirteen dwellers despite his crave to be invisible. From a young age,  he has been constantly surrounded by family causing Jeremiah to flourish  into a family orientated solider in training. In the drabbest of days  running drills or weapons training, he often uses his limited sense of  humor to enlighten the situation. Without being around the bush,  Jeremiah can easily overstep the situation which is only aided by his  misunderstanding of others emotions or feelings. Abrupt yet dominant,  his proudness often imitates the younger member of his designated  housing block.

Background-  Jeremiah never wanted to become a soldier, however, after an explosion  in his housing block killing his younger sister, he felt pressured into  helping protect his remaining family members. His parents, both devoted  to science, created a safety shell around Jeremiah when growing up,  until his outburst created a rupture in the family dynamic. He  eventually moved to the academy and lived there until his vitals were  clear enough to being trained. However, once he reached the maturity the  restrictions of dating became too much after falling for the  president's daughter .Their love messages were kept amongst the cracks  within the graphite chambers on the lowest level, each hollowed pocket  illuminated by candles. After 5 months of dating Jeremiah was convinced  to tell the president, however once reaped at the reaping, his chances  of bringing his love out of the darkness crashed and burned.

Reaped

Reaction - Jeremiah was consumed by fear, however after finding his love in the audience he became tranquil and accepted his fate.

Strengths-

- Jeremiah knows how to locate objects through tunnels or a map

- Has a vast knowledge of weaponry, including hand to hand weapons or firearms

Weaknesses- -

- Unless others above ground, Jeremiah cannot swim

- Jeremiah curiosity can cause, exploring to go very wrong

Weapon- Spear or if provided a dart gun

Token- His father's wedding ring, formed with graphite and flecks of pure diamond.