Welcome!

Throughout Panem, not a  single television screen is off. Crowds of those too poor to afford them  gather in front of various Justice Buildings, and the more well-off  families sit on couches, holding each other as they hang off every word  to leave the lips of Vienna Heraohse. She stands in her office with a  poised look on her face, her shoulders straight and her head up. Behind  her stand her son, Cicero, and his fiancée, Attina Besiay. She is new to  the Gamemaking scene, though Vienna has assured the population that she  is more than capable. Many polls run around her capacity to deal with  the stress.

"Ladies and gentlemen.  Sponsors and future tributes. As you all know, this year marks the 375th  Hunger Games and the 11th Quarter Quell. Our staff has kept the twist  for these Games an upmost secret, but it is now time to reveal it."

Behind Vienna, a faint  smile of excitement can be seen on Attina's face. This, however, is  nothing compared to the excitement going around across the nations: loud  whispers erupt within the squares, and in homes, families' eyes are  glued to their screens. And yet, despite the noise, it almost seems as  if nobody is even breathing. Everything is tense as can be.

"In honour of the 375th  hunger Games, as a reminder that families chose to go to war against the  Capitol, families will be reaped. They will then choose a member to  send into the Games."

Whispers erupt across  the nation. The families on the couches inch away from each other, yet  Cicero and Attina move towards the matriarch of the Heraohse clan. "And  may the odds..." adds Cicero... "be ever in your favour."

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Hello everybody!  This is the second of three Games which will be my final Games, all  using Vienna Heraohse as Head Gamemaker. Rules will be posted in an  individual chapter; I suggest you consult them before entering  regardless of how many Games you've entered. You may find a few  differences.

- Reservations  will open on February 8th at 5 PM GMT. The first task will be posted on  February 15th or when all tribute forms are in.