District Four: Mira Finley

Name: Mira Finley

Age: 16

District: 4

Physical Description:  Mira has wavy dark brown hair that ends at her shoulders and eyes that  are ocean blue. She is average in stature and build, although she's  stronger than she looks from training so much. Mira also has a scar  running from the midst of her left cheek straight to the edge of jaw.  She's pretty athletic, like your typical career would be.

Personality: Mira  is quick on her feet and street smart, just like her brother trained  her. Most of the time, Mira is insensitive to other people's feelings,  and is a bit hot headed, but she believes she is doing the right thing.  In her mind, the Capitol is good to the districts, keeping people in  line with the hunger games while also giving them motivation to win.  Mira is confident that she has what it takes to be in the hunger games,  and will stop at almost nothing to win it.

Background: Mira  was born in District 4 as the youngest of two. Her family is very rich  and are favored greatly by the capitol, partially because Mira's older  brother Marlen volunteered for the games at the age of 17 and became  Victor. Ever since then, it's been no secret that Mira's parents favor  Marlen more than they do Mira. She believes that if she too wins the  games, her parents not only will notice her for a change, but she'll  also get the approval and respect of the entire district, which is her  life goal.

Volunteered

Reaction/Reason: So she can prove her worth to her family and give her district pride.

Strengths: Athletic, Street Smart, Good In Hand to Hand Combat

Weaknesses: reckless, a little temperamental, doesn't know much about plants and nature except for things involving fish

Weapon: Spear

Token: A silver pendant with a mermaid carved into it.