District Thirteen Female: Winslet Lucerne

Name: Winslet Lucerne

Age: Eighteen

District: Thirteen

Physical Description:  Winslet is a rather beautiful girl, with long golden hair and a natural  blush to her cheeks, but District Thirteen's strict dress code has kept  her tame. She keeps her hair up in a bun and wears dark work uniforms  all day every day. Her nose has a touch of freckles and she has warm  brown eyes and a welcoming smile. She has a dancer's body with long arms  and legs. Overall, Winslet looks like a happy girl who could be from  one or Four.

Personality:  District Thirteen changes even the brightest of souls into warriors.  Strict schedules and daily battle training have turned Winslet into a  weapon. She's been programmed to believe District Thirteen is all good  and everything else is evil. Winslet is still that sweet girl she's  always been, but her sense of reality has been warped.

Background: Her  parents fled from their districts, her mother from Nine and her father  from Three, so join the rebellion. There they had a daughter and named  her Winslet. She grew up in a cage, longing to go out and see what's  above the ground. Before she was reaped, Winslet had never seen the  earth's surface. Instead of crying on the train, she watched the rolling  hills and forests go by, a wide grin on her face.

Reaped

Reaction: She was  horrified. She stumbled up to the stage, tears rolling down her cheeks.  She was a wreck, up until she got to the surface of course.
Strengths:  She's very good with a bow and arrow from long days training. Winslet  knows strategy well and is a tactful person. She's rather pretty, so  sponsors should come to her rather easily.

Weaknesses: She  despises everything about the Capitol and will show it, not good for  sponsors. She won't make allies either. Winslet uses her brain, not her  instincts, so she could make a wrong decision in the heat of the Games.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Token: Sunglasses, because her eyes had never seen the sun before her train ride.