Welcome!

"Are you sure these are still the Hunger Games?"

Fingernails click  against the counter, painted bright red. Anybody in the Capitol could  recognize Vienna Heraohse from the way her auburn-tinted hair sits in  ringlets on her shoulders. A Capitol socialite grown older, but still  respected for her strictly to-the-point attitude, her appointment has  yet to be made official by the President. But already the Capitol is  buzzing with gossip of it.

"What do you mean?"

A sigh escapes her lips.  "Well, it seemed pretty clear to me. Family dramas. Gamemaker  revolutions. Romance at every turn. Are these the Hunger Games or a  dreadful soap opera?"

Cicero straightens his  shirt, clearing his throat as he does so. "I suppose you have your own  idea as to how the Games should be, then?"

"That's my job, I  believe." She unrolls an intricate diagram filled with lines that  connect with each other. A squint of Cicero's eyes and suddenly the  image appears. "Darkness. Violence. Suffering. A true reflection of the  Capitol's power - that's what the Games are about."

"Very well," he gulps.  "I see you have your arena in mind - you always do. A basic idea of the  direction you want. You're going to have to choose a few assistants,  Mother."

Vienna frowns, her  glance wandering around the room. Everything is so dull; so grey. It'll  have to be repainted - green, perhaps? Or maybe red. Crimson. Now that  would be appropriate.

"Why would I need that? I have you."

"Of course."

She smiles. "Now I just need my precious tributes."

----------------------------------

-Hello everybody!  This is the first of three Games which will be my final Games, all using  Vienna Heraohse as Head Gamemaker. Seeing as I've resigned from because  I've found solo Gamemaking to be a better match, I'd really like to end  with Games that I actually enjoy. So this happens.

I really hope you  actually sign up and that we can have a good time together. Rules will  be posted in an individual chapter; I suggest you consult them before  entering regardless of how many Games you've entered. You may find a few  differences.