District Twelve Female: Anita Lear

Author: TheFactionless

Name: [Please be realistic/district related] Anita Lear

Age: [6+] 9

Sex: Female

District: 12

Physical Description:  Petite build, standing 4'8. Anita has short brown hair that appears in a  mess of tight ringlets. Her face is small, and squarish. Her lips are  thin and pale while her skin tone is tanned and flawless. Then again,  she's nine, what else do you expect? Anita has chocolate brown eyes. Her  teeth are slightly crooked and discoloured,

Personality:  Anita has a wide imagination and always goes looking looking for  trouble. She knows how to act an innocent nine year old. Do be warned.  While she may be one, there are certain times when she is fooling you.  She's a pretty darn good trickster for a nine year old. Anita would like  to think she is brave and also holds values such as being a caring  young girl and also very friendly towards most, unless you aren't  friendly to her. Then she'll tell you you've been a bad person in an  innocent bossy voice. Anita loves to talk and is a very good socialists,  but struggles to converse with those older than her. Then again,  understandable, right?

Background: Anita  lives with her mother and father as well as her twin brother, Maxwell  who is autistic. She loves him to bits. More so than her mother or  father. Despite Anita only being nine she always spent more time helping  him out than her parents. Then again twins, right? Though, her parents  do love them very much. Sometimes, they just can't deal with caring for  Maxwell with all the other problems of being a part of district twelve.

Family: Maxwell, her nine year old autistic, twin brother.

Penelope, her thirty eight year old mother.

Alexander, her thirty nine year old father.

Reaped/Volunteered; volunteered

Reaction/Reason:  When her family name came up, she new it was her who had to do it. They  may not have liked the idea, but it's what had to be done. She was  protecting her autistic brother from her parents choosing him. (Although  a boy, still, it could've been either gender reaped at that moment.(  And also wanted to stop her mum or dad having to compete as she needed  them to take care of him.

Strengths: easy to miss, imaginative, brave/adventurous.

Weaknesses: Only little, younger than most, not the surest what this is all really about.

Weapon: ermm, her nine year old magical powers? Kidding, a knife if required.

Token: an old warn out bow.