District Two Female: Kimiko Zhen

Name: Kimiko Gauri Zhen

Age: 17

District: Two

Physical Description:  Kimi's hair remains short and intact; she doesn't enjoy the black hair  that her genes give her so she usually dyes the short fluffy hair of  hers a shade of golden blonde. Her eyes, the colour of cocoa, are  usually thickly ringed with mascara and eyeliner; she leaves the rest of  her face clear of make-up. Her skin is flawless; despite minor injuries  like bruises, she hasn't ever deeply scarred herself. She stands at  about 5"4 and has quite a stocky physique for someone so tiny.

Personality:  Kimi doesn't really fit in. In training, she's always ridiculed for her  size; her home life is a disaster for they constantly bully her for  random attributes. This has led Kimi to believe that she's worthless,  unworthy. Kimi always tries to remain loyal to others - this is where  her downfall is as a Career - and she doesn't believe in betrayal unless  the situation is life threatening. Kimi wants the best for her family  and friends, despite them being so rude to her. Kimi is intelligent, but  she keeps her thoughts closed up inside of her, for she doesn't think  anyone cares enough to hear what she has to say.

Background:  Kimi was born into a family of six; she's the second youngest sibling.  From a young age, Kimi found out about the family beliefs, and she  certainly didn't support their views on certain topics. Kimi grew up  living this secret life that she couldn't ever tell her parents about -  her only friends are Styx, Candor and Lara. Lara and Kimi have been  dating for three years, which is something both of the kids have to hide  from their parents; Styx and Candor are two twins who fought against  their abusive parents and lost the war. The four of them once vowed to  run away into the woods - they were planning to do it after Kimi, the  youngest of the group, had turned eighteen.

Reaped.

Reaction:  she couldn't have cared less - if it wasn't for the fact that someone  else was due to volunteer, she probably would've done so anyway. Then  again, she'll miss her few friends.

Strengths:  Kimi is agile; her height helps her agility for the most part. Her  ability to swim and climb trees is also great, unlike most Careers who  end up flunking the survival lessons. Kimi is loyal to anyone she loves  and doesn't like the idea of deception.

Weaknesses:  Kimi can be too trusting sometimes, leaving her vulnerable. She also  has a smaller amount of muscle than those she trains with - her size  doesn't allow her to have massive biceps.

Weapon: a crossbow.