District Eight Female: Quinn Valentina

Author: YourAverageDemigod

Name: Quinn Valentina

Age: 16

Sex: Female

District 8

Physical Description:  Quinn is beautiful, she has silver blonde hair that falls to her waist.  Quinn also has light blue eyes that have a nice silvery tint to them  that gleam in the light. Quinn's skin is a icy white with rosy cheeks,  her lips are the same color, but with a deeper tint. She usually wears  dresses that goes to her knees with flats.

Personality:  Believe or not, Quinn has... two different personalities. Her usual side  is friendly, loving, a good hearted sister, and being stern. But her  other side is rather dark, morbid, this side loves death, it would do  anything to get blood on their hands, she can't help it. It's like doing  drugs she just wants to do it over and over again.

Background: Quinn  was born into a wealthy family, her mother and father opened up a  sewing shop and ever since they put the open sign on it the people of  District 8 have been going to it everyday. At the age of ten for Quinn  she learned how to sew scarfs, she was really good at it. Then at the  age of twelve she learned how to sew broken shoes.But then her mother  died, and everything changed, she waited four years till she actually  went back to sewing. Now at the age of sixteen Quinn can make ball  dresses, her life pursuit is to take hold of her family's business, well  that's what her usual self wants to do.

The other side of her wants to be a murder, a cold hearted killer.

Family: Angelina Hunterdon (Quinn's dead mother)
             Rita Constantine (Step Mother)
             Xavier Valentina (Father)
             Carlos Valentina (Quinn's twin brother)
             Scarlett Valentina (Little Sister of Quinn daughter of Rita and Xavier)
             James Valentina (Little Brother, son of Rita and Xavier)

Reaped or Volunteer? Reaped

Reaction/Reason: Quinn was scared at first as she got reaped, but she was also excited.

Strengths: Her family, that's including her dead mother.

Weaknesses: Her dead mother, for their is some secrets that lie deep into the family.

Token: The first scarf she made with her mother.