Rules

-There will be a male  and female from Districts 1-12. You may reserve one tribute. After an  hour, if it does not fill, I will open the option of a second tribute.  Depending on the speed these Games fill, District Thirteen and the  Capitol may be added.

-You are not allowed to  ask fans to vote or guilt/plead/bribe any other tributes for their  votes. You may vote for yourself. You must vote for exactly the amount  of tributes I have mentioned in the voting chapter, and any vote that  does not follow this rule will not count.

-Deadlines must always  be respected. Failure to hand in once will instantly put you up for  votes. Failure to hand in twice will instantly kill you.

-These Games will work with the score system created by katniss-everdeen, made famous by me and commonly used by RappyTheDinosaur and HeadOnJackwards. For those of you unfamiliar with this system, I will rate each entry  out of twelve. These scores will be cumulative and at the end of each  round, the tributes with the lowest scores will be put up for votes.  This system is used in the hopes that the best writers will win, and not  the people who have the bigger alliances or the most friends.

-Any kills you receive  will be taken off your total score. Bloodbath kills will be halved (but  rounded upwards in case of a decimal number).

- If you have read the rules this far, add the name of your favourite fictional character to your reservation.

-Punctuality is KEY.  Though no punishment will be inflicted for a last minute entry, it is  not unlikely that having to read fifteen entries two hours before the  deadline will put me in a bad mood while scoring.

-Hopefully these Games  can occur without any trouble. Therefore, I would like to ask everybody  to treat each other with pure respect. No criticsm. If you don't have  anything nice to say, say nothing at all. If you do have something nice  to say, then feel free to say it if you want.

- Bear in mind that I do  have a life. As punctuality is a key focus of mine, I will always try  to post when I say. However, things may come up at times that'll delay  posting. I will try to let you know in advance if this occurs.

- Any entry must be sent to me by email to carlandlloyd@hotmail.com

- I will choose SIX  tributes to sponsor. Each of these tributes will be able to get a score  of thirteen on a task of their choice leading up to (but not including)  Quarterfinals/Task Six. These will obviously be tributes I believe have a  shot at success, but the main criteria is that they appeal to one of  the Gamemakers.

- If you have read all the rules, add the book from which the aforementioned character comes in your commented reservations.

Reservations will be posted December 2ND at 10 PM GMT.

May the odds be ever in your favour!