Chapter 78: Paul, To Germany

Yes! High School is over, and now I get a chance to enjoy my life! Of course, the Dreamers won't around to destroy anything. I do believe Nina had tried to keep the Dreamers from causing any trouble, but it never works out. Now, I am stuck at an airport on my way to Germany.

"Can you do anything about the rain?" I asked as I turned to Motochika.

"No, and I like the rain" he said as he was tuning up his blue sitar.

I wonder if he does rain dances. I remember that one week in April to May were it just rained constantly. Then again it could be just Nina and her element causing the issue. I sat in a chair waiting for my gate to open. It honestly depends with this stupid rain. I glanced around and noticed no one noticed my guardian. I figured some people would be at least concerned to see this kind of man in the airport.

"No one believes in me" he answered suddenly.

Did he just read my mind?!

"Your world doesn't know everything about each other. Therefore, not everyone is going to know about me and my friends" he explained.

That makes sense, I guess. Then again, I went to a magic school where we regrew tomatoes and a fungus, so anything is possible.

"I just don't understand why it is raining to much. It was supposed to be a very sunny day" I said as I walked up from the seat.

I wandered around a bit before noticing something odd about this weather that I just couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe I am overthinking this... I looked through the windows and noticed something. The sun was shining...

"Moto" I called, "Something's not right"

Oh, right. I called Motochika, Moto. It is a nickname I gave him. I looked at the windows as someone crashed through the windows! I was surprised and jumped back. Oh, man! People are here. I heard a loud string of a sitar play and saw a water pulse wash over me. I turned around and saw Moto coming towards me.

"Don't worry. No one is going to get hurt now. After the Dreamers worked hard to protect your world, their guardians helped us find a way to keep people safe" Moto explained to me.

Well, that is a simple way to take care of everything. That's actually a very smart idea. No one can get hurt. Except us... I really wish I went to a normal school...

"So, who do you think that person is?" I asked as I pointed at the person covered in the rubble.

Moto stood in front of me as he carefully walked towards the person cautiously. Something was up with this person.

"Moto! Wait!" I shouted as I tried to stop him.

He glanced at him as the person rose up from the rubble. Moto jumped back as the person reveled himself to be the Vulture from the Marvel world! Wait, he should be in jail. Why is he here?

"Gods, that could've done better..." he said weakly as he stood up, "Oh, hey do you know the Dreamers?"

This is very odd. He would normally attack innocent people. After all, the whole point of being the Vulture was to be unseen and carry out secret missions.

"Uh, yeah? I went to school with them" I said hesitantly.

"Great! Great. Ok, I know this may look weird, but I am actually Spider Man. I don't look like it, but I am! Doctor Strange accidently switched our bodies!" he explained frantically.

"Likely story" Moto said as he pointed his sitar at him.

"No! Wait! He might be telling the truth!" I shouted a I grab his sitar.