Chapter 55: Santana, Play It Again!

I was polishing my saxophone. I was in the band/strings room. I didn't want this baby of mine to get dirty before the big concert! Jimmy was even helping us with the concert! Mary and Nina even had the Dreamers ensure our concert wouldn't be disturbed.

"Play it again!" Owen told Jimmy.

"Got it!" Jimmy said as he began to tune his guitar up.

The two of them began to make sure the rest of the instruments were ready before the other students entered the band room. As seniors, it was our job to make sure the instruments are ready for the younger students.

"Are we almost done?" Jimmy asked as he finished a few of the strings instruments.

"Almost" Owen replied as he checked on the chimes.

"So, what Dreamers are on stand by?" Jimmy asked as a smile appeared on his face.

"It is nice to have our friends back. I can't believe they were gone for a year" Owen said happily.

"It is Nina, Mary, and Jodi. Though, Jodi and Mary are going to be performing while Nina is sitting at the stands" I answered.

"Without Soren? Haha! Is he ok with this?" Jimmy asked as he played a cord.

I rolled my eyes at them. Boys. Always talking about girls or sports. I gathered my music sheets and placed it next to saxophone.

"I'll get the students" I said as I left the band room.

I told the students to stay at the Commons while we prepared their instruments. When I arrived at the Commons, I saw Nina standing still, frozen in place! She looked like she was going to summon her keyblade and prepare to fight anything coming at her.

"What happened here?" I asked as I looked around the Commons.

The rest of the students looked prepared to help Nina and had some of their wands out. What was going on here? It looks like someone froze time around them. I heard someone coming, so I quickly ran to the strings room.

"Look! Those pesky Dreamers are not going to pay for what they have done to me! I was able to steal one of those Emeralds from my other half and freeze them in place! Now, get the cameras, Fiona!" someone shouted.

Someone purposely did this?! Dang, we need to get these people! I need to do something! I waited for them to leave and went back to the band room. Owen and Jimmy were fine! Oh, thank goodness.

"Hey, are you ok Santana?" Jimmy asked as he noticed my panicked face.

I quickly explained to them the situation.

"Someone caught three of the Dreamers off guard?" Jimmy asked in disbelief while Owen sat down.

"So, do you call the others?" Owen asked.

"Jiwon and Perry are out of the country and some of them are visiting families. I don't think we can call anyone back" Jimmy rejected as he began to think.

"So, then we handle this" I stated simply and excitedly.

They looked at me surprised.

"Are you sure you want to try this?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah! We fought a heartless army in 6th grade! This shouldn't be too hard" I scoffed.

"You two did. Not me" Owen pointed out.

"So? You handled a thief pretty well! We can do this! We just need a very good plan" Jimmy said weakly.

Yeah, that was going to be tricky. I looked up at the air vents. Maybe we can do something. I tapped the app on my phone and called Melody over. She landed on a chair and did a front flip.