Chapter 43: Stovien, I Shall Build My Way!

It was the year 2018. The Dreamers were caught in a vast battle that would determine the fate of our universe's fate! Meanwhile, I was working on a device that would change our human lives! I hope I can use Nina's sword to unlock a power, but I will have to wait for her.

"Omega! We will need a Chaos Emerald!" I stated as I finished typing an important code on my computer.

Omega looked up and then at the shiny keyhole in the sky that will allow me to travel to other worlds. I hopped on to Omega's back while holding my computer. Omega flew towards the keyhole, and we appeared in a lab.

"Hey, Stovien! How've you been?" Rouge asked as she smiled from the ceiling.

"Good!" I replied to the bat as I went to the main computer.

I hocked up my computer to it and began to create some more codes. I wanted to make a new offensive system for him. I was hoping to theme it around Galaga. I took some wires out a book in the room and plugged one wire into Omega's heart while the other one went to computer.

"Alright, now we just need to make sure the generator is working" I said as I ran to the other end of the room.

I designed this lab of ours. I made sure the generator was small but power. It can hold a lot of energy and power while staying somewhere safe. The generator was hidden in a desk and grounded to the floor. It was something I came up with. Now, let's make Omega powerful! I was ready to download the new battle program into him, but the power went out! Rouge jumped down from her hiding place surprised.

"That doesn't normally happen" she said as she examined the area.

"What happened?" Omega asked as he stood up.

I checked on the small generator. Everything was fine on the generator's end. I don't know what could've happened. Rouge felt her commlink buzzing. She looked at it and typed on an icon.

"Hey Shadow. What's going on?" Rouge asked calmly.

After a few moments of them talking to each other, Rouge just nodded her head.

"Ok, I'll get on it right away. Lucky for you, we have Stovien here as well. We should be able to fix this problem up in no time" Rouge answered calmly.

She turned off her commlink and faced us.

"We have a mission. There is a huge power outage around the city. We don't know the cause of it. Now, let's solve the case guys!" she said with a wink.

She flew out of the room while we followed her from behind. The city was dark which caused the people and creatures to panic a bit. I sat on Omege's right shoulder as he walked around the city. I opened my computer and began to figure out what was going on around the city.

"Omega make sure your sensors are working. The sooner we discover the source of the power outage, the sooner I can install the upgrade" I said calmly as I began to type up another code.

Omega kept walking around the city while Rouge was flying around. I was mostly pondering on the thought of who could've done this. I don't recall any of the Dreamers' enemies being able to take out the power.

"Stovien. I do not sense anyone here who is a threat" Omega reported to me.

"I've got nothing here... I am starting to think it is not a living creature. It could be a robot" Rouge suggested as she flew towards the ground.

She was looking around for the area. Omega and I were still walking on the ground as I was finishing up something on my computer. I am sure this code will help us. I also wanted to make sure it could work before anything else happened to us.