Chapter 46: Ursel, The Black Panther

Alright Paflas house! We are going to do our best and beat the other houses! I just had to come up with the best strategy to win! I can't let my house down! However, I just hope Nina will make sure the Dreamers won't destroy anything. They are good with fighting bad guys, but they are never good with protecting the building.

"Ursel! Do you need any help with preparing for the final match?!" Dareth asked as he rushed in.

Ah, Dareth! My guardian. I have no idea why Nina and Soren chose him for my guardian. It was a very weird choice. However, we were able to make the best party after the House Games were over.

"Ok, House games are almost over. The Dreamers have offered to take part in a tournament to entertain everyone.

There was a loud explosion going off in the distant. It must be the Dreamers. Dareth jumped up in shock at the amount of power they Dreamers had.

"Wow! They almost have the same amount of power as the Ninjas! That's a bit worrisome" Dareth said as he walked up to me.

"Hey, when will the World Link be restored? The Dreamers really miss their guardians" I asked.

The Dreamers worked very hard to make sure their world was safe from any harm. In fact, the Dreamers recently defended our school from a huge attack from Landon's cruel scheme. Though I do feel bad we were tricked by him, but the Dreamers forgave us. I suppose this party will be a thank you for them.

"So, what do we need to do to make this party awesome?!" Dareth asked curiously.

"Well, we need some more food, streamers, and a band" I answered him as I made sure there were some tables looked ready for the party.

I wasn't sure about where I should get these things, and today was the day of the party. I really should not have procrastinated till the last minute on this.

"I know the right person for the job!" he said as he went back to the keyhole.

I hope he doesn't overdue it. The keyholes are still unstable and could collapse at any moment, or at least that is what I was told. I waited in the room while Dareth arrived with Skylor. She was very happy to be here. She looked around the chapel in awe.

"Wow... It has been a really long time... I hope she's doing ok" Skylor said as she wiped a few tears away from her face.

"Don't worry! The Wielders are working very hard to fix this!" Dareth reassured

Man, these people are very close to each other. It kind of reminded me of my grade. Sure, we were broken up a bit with the tournament and the Dreamers. We did come back together though.

"So, can you help us with this upcoming party?" Dareth asked hopefully.

"What do you need?" Skylor asked.

She seemed ready to handle any challenge that would come her way.

"Food, a band, and some decorations please" I answered her.

"Got it, Ursel" she said as she snapped her fingers.

She already had an idea it seems like. She looked at the keyhole nervously.

"There could be one problem. The keyhole is clearly unstable. It wouldn't be a good idea for us to cross over to another like this..." Skylor stated as she observed the state of the keyhole.

She was right... Cheese... I don't know how I am going to do this... Skylor gave me a very reassuring smile.

"Dareth and I can cook the food. However, you will have to figure out about the decorations and the band. I would get my boyfriend and his friends to perform but that would cause a bigger mess" Skylor said with determination.