Chapter 61: Gabe, I Tried! Sort Of

(Disclaimer, I don't approve of drinking at this age!)  

          It is not my fault that I forgot about the rest of the make up! I have to make sure my 12 younger siblings are ok! I was running late to the make-up rehearsals. I was running down the hallways towards the make-up room. It is the same place as the band room. Its so cold here! I quickly closed the door and went to help the make-up booths. I seriously hope Nina, Mary, and the Dreamers don't do anything to ruin my work.

"No one mess with the set pieces!" Krytska shouted as Jay followed her to the stage.

I brought the make-up in and ran back to the stage. I had to help Krytska and Jay with the props. Then, Mikala needed some help adjusting the lights. Afterwards, I had to do some kind of homework. I sat down in the band room and rested a bit. I was so tired of this. Why did I agree to this much stress? I took out my bottle and drank it. I looked at my bag and came to a disturbing conclusion. This wasn't my coffee. This is my vodka. Well, this will be an interesting day for everyone.

"Gabe! We need to get going! Gabe! Oh, no..." Krystka said with a sigh as she walked over to me.

She took the bottle out of my hand and smelled it. She placed the bottle on a counter and shook me.

"Gabe! Get up!" she shouted as she shook me.

"I wanna go... Go out! OUT!" I claimed as I sat up.

"I am not dealing with this alone today!" Krystka stated as she slammed her foot on her my leg.

"Ouch! That hurt!" I shouted as I held my leg.

Then in a burst of flames, Flameslinger appeared next to me. Though he was a bit surprised to see me in this state.

"Again? I will need to label those drinks..." Flameslinger said contently.

"This happened before?" Krystka said annoyed.

"I can't keep track of him 24/7! He has to take care of his younger siblings! Yet he has one of the strongest magic potential" Flameslinger retorted.

That was actually very true about me! I have one of the highest magic potential in the school, but I have no freaken idea why! I stumbled around the room as Krystka talked to Flameslinger about something with me and the play.

"We can't leave him like this. We need to do something" Flameslinger said seriously.

I somehow stumbled out of the band room and walked down the hallway. I dropped my bottles clumsily as I stumbled around. I heard something calling my name. I don't recognize their voices or maybe I did. I don't know. I think the alcohol is talking to me. I felt someone holding me back. I think this is Krystka. She has strong arms.

"Did he drink from his vodka bottle?" another voice asked unamused.

"Why does everyone know this but me?!" Krystka shouted annoyed.

Morgan. She's my friend. She's been there for me at times. Sometimes she would abandon me because of some stupid things I've done before.

"Just hide him in our cave area" Morgan suggested.

"We need him to sober up now!" Kryatka shouted annoyed.

She was shaking me. Oh gods, why do I not feel so good? I began to tremble and got off of her. I landed on the ground.

"He's gonna hurl!" Flameslinger shouted.

Krystka took a few steps back as Morgan laughed. I ended up puking out something I ate and the vodka. I felt dizzy. My world was spinning around me. Somethings not quiet right with this. Whenever I a little bit drunk, I would throw it up and then take a nap. This is very different. Someone else was trying to take over me, or at least I think so. I just know something is wrong.