Chapter 5 Sean: Nothing is Ever Normal

I was walking through the halls of the high school with X behind me. He was quiet, but smart when it came to helping me with my homework, violin practice, and other crazy projects I have made. I didn't know that coming to this school would cause me to get a guardian, well two guardians. My other guardian, Neruo, is busy helping the ninjas with something that recently happened on Ninjago, so it was just X and I today. I was the Descendant of Mind, so I could read people's minds. It's sometimes fun to use when you want to annoy someone like Jiwon and Nina. However, they were busy with saving the worlds again and I rarely see them and when I do see them I annoy Nina by saying something that would get on her nerves. However, there is one thing that I am envious about her. She did summer school and I didn't get to, so now I have to do more classes than she does. X and I headed for the strings room and we placed my things near the closet and then I got my yamaha out and played a few notes on it. X seemed to like the melody I was playing and then it hit me. X had been away from home for a while! He was looking at his pokedex and his pokeballs.

"Hey X, if you want to go home you can" I said to him.

He looked up and then at me with surprised as he asked "Are you sure? You will be fine on your own?"

I shrugged and I said "Yeah, I'll be fine here"

"Ok call me if you have any problems and I'll be here in a few seconds"

"Alright now go and have fun"

He smiled and then he left the classroom in a hurry. He bumped into Jodi as he left and then he left. Jodi got out her violin and began to tune it up.

"So X looked happy, what happened?" she asked as she took out her music sheets.

"Yeah he's going back home for a while" I told her as I took out my music sheets too.

"Oh that must be nice. So are you going to visit him?" she asked as she placed her music on a stand.

"No I wanted him to get some time off"

"Oh so that's nice"

"Yeah"

Then Green arrived as she was talking with Kunoicih. Jodi waved to them and then Green smiled at me.

"Oh Sean where's X? I need to talk to him about something" said Green as she took out her pokedex.

"He went to the Kalos region" I told her.

Green let out a disappointed sigh and then her expression brightened when she looked at me more closely and that made me more nervous.

"Well since he's not here, you will have to take it!" she said as she tapped my nose.

I flushed in an embarrassment and then she dropped a tiny blue sphere into my hands as she smiled. I looked at the sphere and it had the mega symbol on it. Jodi then asked Green where she found it, but she was except for Kunoicih. Jodi sighed in annoyance. Kunoicih walked over to me and then looked at the stone too.

"Hey I know this stone!" she exclaimed.

"Really? Then where is it from?" I asked her.

"I remember my brother talking to Kanetsugu about these stones and Kaihime was collecting them too. I think they help with Mega Evolution in a way, but I am not sure"

"Is that why she wanted to see X?"

"Probably. He does know a lot about Mega Stones and the Region he was born in does have Mega Stones too so yes"

I looked at the stone closely. I did look familiar to me, but then again I never did enough research on Mega Stones.

"I know! Why don't we go to the Kalos Region and see the Professor!" suggested Jodi as she closed her violin case.