Chapter 67: Alexia, Not Alone

Alright bad guys, here's my declaration! If you want to hurt my friends, then you will have to go through me! That's right! Jodi, Nina, and the other Dreamers maybe your main enemies, but so am I! I was feeling really good today! Yep, this is my day today! I can feel it!

"Well, someone's in a good mood" Bat Spin said as she flew above my head.

She was technically hovering, but whatever. I entered the biology room and saw Joey talking with Lilly.

He picked up his English Book as he shouted, "Let's see if you can see this!"

He was aiming his book at the projector?! Why?! I wonder if Cancer could cut up the projector. He threw the book and hit the projector! The projector began to shake a bit, but it didn't fall off. Dang, that's a shame. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

"Everyone! Take your seats and take notes" Dr. Ericson said as she entered the classroom.

Another dull, day at school. I began to take notes as I stared at the clock. Only 7 more hours till the end of the classes. I nearly fell asleep at the end of fourth period. Ugh, this is so unfair! I didn't see Jiwon here! She must be on some kind of mission with the Dreamers. Why can't I be on a mission?

"Are you ok?" Bat Spin asked as she sat on my head.

"No! We go to magic school and nothing eventful has happened today!" I shouted annoyed.

"You know, some of these people would like days like this" Bat Spin said calmly as she twirled around her wand around, "You could play soccer to pass the time"

Well, it beats doing homework. I walked to the gym with Bat Spin sitting on my head. I was juggling a ball in the air a bit while Bat Spin is flying around in the gym.

"I didn't expect to have a normal day. I just wanted to do something exciting. Is that so much to ask?" I asked my guardian as I continued to juggle the ball.

"Some kind of trouble is bound to happen. It takes time" Bat Spin said as she flew around me.

I decided to head to the drinking fountain to get some water. Well, I could make something explode. I finished my drink and went back to the gym. I cast a spell over the soccer ball. Bat Spin stopped flying and watched me. I kicked the ball and launched it into the celling. It struck the celling and broke a water pipe! The water began to fill up the gym!

"Well, you caused a lot of chaos" Bat Spin said as she flew next to me.

"Yeah, I kind of noticed that myself" I retorted as we exited the gym.

I then realized the water was going to be held up in there! I cast a lock spell on the doors of the gym and backed away.

"That will not hold all that water" Bat Spin pointed out annoyed.

"I know! I just need to think!" I shouted as I ran back to my room.

I began to open my magic books and find a way to made all of this water disappear! There has to be something I haven't thought of or a spell I haven't learned yet!

"I can't believe all the water is gone" Paige said as she walked back to her room.

"There is nothing wrong with asking for help or coming clean about this mistake you've made" Bat Spin pointed out.

"Not until I find a solution!" I shouted as I looked for the answer.

I finally found something! I ran back to the gym with the book and wand in my hands. I chanted a spell and cast it over the gym. I didn't hear anything for a moment. Yahoo! I think I did it! I felt so relieved.