Chapter 72: David, I'll Learn

One of the house games was Super Smash Brothers Ultimate and the Dreamers were not allowed to compete in this event. What does that mean? Well, it means the best video gamers are not going to compete in this tournament, so I am definitely going to sign up my name and win this event. Nina was furious when she found this out, but Jodi and Sarah were able to calm her down for awhile until she decided to spar with Soren to calm down.

"I assume you have a plan to win this, correct?" Cyrus Borg asked as he was working on his invention for his world.

"Of course, I do. To make this better, there are certain characters ban from the tournament" I answered him.

"Does that include Meta Knight?" he asked with interest in his voice.

"Yes. Him, Bayonetta, both Corrins, and Cloud" I answered him.

Well, time to use the best character in the series, Pichu. I decided to practice on the switch in the computer lab while Cyrus Borg continued to work on a new invention.

"What are you building?" I asked as I waited for my switch to finish powering up.

"A device that can hold elemental powers" he answered as he looked over the blueprints.

"Why would you need to do that?" I asked curiously.

"Well, we do have people who are our enemies with elemental powers. Also, Sensei Wu requested for me to build this device" Cyrus Borg answered.

He wanted this device to be created? Why? Did he have trouble keeping his students under control?

"Well, it is almost done. Just keep practicing for your tournament" Cyrus Borg brushed it off.

I don't think their enemies would be too please about this device existence. Yes, you read that right. Their enemies. I don't want to get involved in this nonsense. I have more important things to worry about. My switch finished booting up, so I began to prepare for the tournament. After 10 minutes of playing, I heard the door bell rang.

"David? Can you please get the door?" Cyrus asked as he was working on the machine.

I paused the game and went to the door. I was expecting Zane or Pixal to come, heck maybe even Jay, but instead I saw some of these Nindroids acting up again! I quickly created a shield spell over myself as the Nindroids stormed over to me! What the heck is going on?

"Cyrus!" I shouted as my shield and I were being pushed around.

Great, these Nindroids were probably programed by someone to steal that device. I knew creating a device like that would cause some kind of trouble, but of course no one will listen to me. I made my shield grow bigger and walked past all of the Nindroids. I need to get Cyrus Borg away from this place first before I attempt anything. I found the Nindroids pushing and shoving Cyrus away from the device. I ran to him and made my shield big.

"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked as I helped him up.

"I am not sure. Though, this could be some kind of malfunction" he said as he took a shaky breath out.

I rubbed his back as I whispered, "Somehow, I don't think so"

Before I could do anything else, I felt the ground slightly shake. When I looked up, we saw his former head general, Cryptor, walking towards the device.

"He must be a nightmare" I reasoned simply.

It appears after the Dreamers defeated a villain more nightmares have been appearing. I guess we should defeat him to keep the peace here for a bit. I honestly don't think there is any kind of peace in this world from what I have researched.