Chapter 52: Sadie, Kitties!

I am so grateful Mr. O helped Lina, Mary, and I with the Japanese class. I'm still very worried about our Japanese teacher. She really didn't deserve being fired, but Mr. Schantz wanted that I guess. I wonder where Nina and the Dreamers are? I walked to our little cave area and saw a bunch of kittes! There was a note with the kittes as well.

Dear Dreamers,

Hey! How have you been? Look, most of the nations are out on an important meeting. We left you my cat, Canada's, England's, France's, China's, Japan's, Feliciano's, and Germany's. Please take care of them! We will be back soon!

From,

America!

Wait, they actually cat sit? I looked at the basket and saw many cats there. There were nine cats in the basket. I picked up the basket and carried it to my room. I placed it on my bed as my dog came over to me. Oh, she's such a sweet girl! I picked up my phone and called Mary.

"Hey, Mary, where are you?" I asked as I looked at the basket.

My expression became worried "Uh, so how long will that take?"

I hanged up and looked at the cats. Well, I guess I am cat sitting for a few days. My dog was jumping up and down as she looked at the cats. One of the cats crawled out of the basket and walked over to me. Aw! He looked so cute!

"Do you have tuna?" the cat asked me.

I screamed and jumped back. The cat talked! I didn't expect this.

"Uh, no" I answered as I held my wand out.

"Oh, my owner was talking about children like you" the cat said.

His owner? Well, I mean, I don't think America owns all of these cats. I sat down and faced the cat, but I still held my wand.

"Who is your owner?" I asked him.

"Japan" he answered as he licked his paw.

Japan. I saw the sleeping cats in the basket and looked at them.

"Can you name all of the cats here?" I asked as I moved the cat towards the basket.

Japan cat wandered around the basket. He pointed his paw out to all of the cats in the basket.

"There is China, Russia, England, France, America, and Canada" Japan cat said as he nodded his head.

Oh, so these cats know each other at least. I hope they get along alright. I needed to get some cat food for them.

"Mali, stay here and watch the cats. I don't want the cats to roam around the school" I ordered her as I stroked her ears.

She licked my face and nodded. I giggled a bit as I gently pushed her off me. I then walked to the cafeteria. There must be someone at this school who sells pet food. As I entered the cafeteria, I didn't see many shops opened today. I walked to Julia's shop first. Mary suggested this shop if I was looking for anything. She was polishing a diamond when she noticed me.

"Ah! Sadie! How can I help you?" she asked me as she gently put the diamond down.

"Do you by chance sell cat food?" I asked as I looked at her odd shop.

Julia thought for a moment. She then walked to the storage area of the shop. I heard some cursing and shouting as well as some items crashing to the ground.

"Uh, is everything ok in there?" I asked worriedly.

"Just a second! We are almost ready!" Julia shouted over some of the racket.