Chapter 1: Lina, The Pokemon Coordinator!

Ever since I met Nina, my life had changed. I have never met anyone who talks so loud and gets into trouble so often than her! She is insane! I have her in my section and in my advisory and she won't stop talking to Jack or Soren and its annoying! Argh! Why won't she shut up for like five minutes?! Oh and then I got a guardian. Her name is Bianca. She's the girl from Pokémon Black, White, Black2 and White2 and she is nothing like me! She was annoying girl who became an assistant to Professor Juniper. She not too bad, but she's not the guardian I would want though. Oh and I am the only one who can see her besides my friends at school.

School isn't so bad, but I would to hang with Jodi more often. She has Green as her guardian and she's awesome! She is a great battler and she knows how to evolve Pokémon into their strongest form. Oh well, I better head to 3rd period. Third Period was Character Matters with Mr.Kueling as the Teacher of the class who is our principal. I was placed in a group with Nina, Dana, and Amelia. We were supposed to show how to do a situation where you need to do the right choice. Nina was the friend, Dana was the person who had to make the right choice, Amelia was the librarian, and I was the grandmother. The plot was that the friend was going to loan a library book to the person who was going to make the choice. The person left the book at her grandmother's house. The good choice is that the person would call her grandmother and the bad choice is that the person would forget to give the book back and would do nothing about it. Everyone was presenting their presentations and I was not sure about ours. Bianca motioned me to come into the hallway. I sighed, because I didn't really want to talk to her about this. However, Nina threw a pencil at my head. It got my attention and I threated to punch her, but she and Soren pointed to the door that Bianca was standing at.

"Do I have to?" I asked her in an unenthusiastic tone.

"Yes! She wants to get to know you. I think" she said to me enthusiastically.

I groaned as I raised my hands. Mr. Kueling called on me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked him.

He glanced at the clock and said "Yes, but hurry back"

I got up from my desk, walked out of the classroom and saw Bianca.

"So I think your group will do well!" said a cheerful Bianca.

"I really don't care" I replied in an unenthusiastic tone.

"Oh come on, have some fun! It'll be good!"

"I am not really into this"

Bianca though for a moment, she gasped, and took my arm! She then ran to my locker, opened the door, and we jumped into the PokeWorld, well more precisely into the Hoenn Region. We were in Lilycove City in front of the contest hall.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!!! I am not doing this!" I shouted at Bianca as I stood up and looked at the Contest Hall.

"Don't worry! You can use your Pokémon team to enter into the Contest and Jodi is here as well!" she said to me.

"That's impossible! She's in P.E class!" I protested.

"Well, she's here"

I ran into the Contest Hall and saw Green talking to the Receptionist as Jodi was preforming on the stage with her Alatria! I was shocked and then Green noticed me.

"Hey Lina! What are you doing here? Are you here to compete in the contest too?" asked Green and her Jiggly floated beside her.

"No" I answered her sternly.