Chapter 28: Morgan, Crazy is my Life

I FEEL SO DEAD!!!!!! Argh! After drinking three monsters and only getting 3 hours of sleep, I feel dead. However, this was mostly normal for me. I mostly procrastinate and goof off. I still do that even though I have a guardian, who is supposed to keep me in check. Her name is Shauna from Pokémon X and Y. It was somewhat fitting. She was a Pokémon trainer and she was a bit obnoxious. However, she was more serious because she wishes to be a Furfur stylist when she grows up and works very hard on achieving her dream. She helps me whenever she can with my homework, but that isn't often.

"Ok Sean, I want to practice some battling moves and I need a partner, so are you ready?" asked X as he looked down on Sean.

"Fine, but after this, I am studying for science" he answered him seriously.

I sat in the library and did my French assignment, as I gazed at Sean and X. I kept wishing Shauna could come to the school and help me out or just be with me. She understood me while others did not.

"Morgan!!" shouted Shauna as she ran into the library.

"Shauna! What are we doing today?" I asked her as I put my French assignment away.

"We are delivering the Z crystals back to Professor Sycamore" she explained to me.

"Why does the Professor want the crystals?" I asked her.

"I am not actually sure. I was just sent to get them" she answered me with a sigh.

"Well then let's head out!" I answered her.

We left the school and arrived in Vanilla Town.

"How's the town been since it was destroyed?" I asked her as we passed through some construction sites.

"It's been going really well! Everyone's been a huge help to us! Soon the town will be restored in a couple of months" answered Shauna joyfully.

We walked from Vanilla to the Santalune Forest. As we walked in the forest, we saw many Fletchlings, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, and Pikachus running around the forest.

"So how have you been?" asked Shauna.

"I am ok. I finally got around playing Pokemon Sun and Moon. I love the story so much" I answered her.

We arrived in Santalune City, but when we arrived, we found some unwelcoming enemies.

"I didn't think Team Flare would be here" whispered Shauna as she and I hide behind some bushes.

"Did they know you would have those crystals with you?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I only called Trevor, Tierno and Y about this" she replied to me.

I began to think quickly. We needed to get past them somehow. I opened my 3DS and looked through my Sun and Moon team. I picked my Alolan Vulpix and then I walked towards the grunts.

"Vulpix, Ice Beam the ground where the grunts are standing" I whispered to her.

Alolan Vulpix opened her mouth and then a beam of ice was shot out and struck the floor! The grunts slipped on the ice!

"Shauna let's go!" I urged her.

"Uh right!" she replied to me nervously.

I grab her hand and we ran around the ice sheet. The grunts began to call for backup as we exited the city.

"What is going on out here?" shouted Viola as she exited her gym with her sister, Alexa.

"What happened?!" asked Alexa as she began to take pictures of the scene.