Chapter 59: Keenan, A Goal

I hope Preselzee's doing ok. She can be tough, but she can also be very reckless. Well, Nina, Logan, and the Dreamers usually keeps her grounded, but I will worry about her. I nearly crashed into my locker if I didn't notice my reflection against the blue metal. So far, I was preparing for college.

"Do you miss her?" Dilan asked as he appeared behind me.

I nearly jumped back. He is always very intimidating to me at times.

"A little. She'll be fine though. She always is" I answered him as I recalled the tournament we had.

Dilan simply nodded as he stepped aside from my locker. I took out my books as I walked away from him. He continued to follow me calmly through the school. You know, I never actually got to know him.

"Uh, so what do you do?" I asked him as we went to the lunch room.

"I guard my master's castle and take care of the castle. I do aid those keyblade wielders" he answered me strongly.

"Where is this?" I asked him.

I wasn't able to ever visit Radiant Garden, because of the Xehanort nightmares along with the Master of Masters roaming around.

"Radiant Garden. Why don't I take you there? You haven't been there" Dilan suggested.

I nearly dropped my books. I was really going to go to Radiant Garden?! Wow!

"Uh, sure!" I said trying to collect myself.

"Let's go" he stated as he walked towards the doors.

Wait, we can just go to Radiant Garden? Why haven't we done this before? Dilan held his lance and cut through the doors! I thought he destroyed the doors, but the doors changed colors. Dilan walked to the doors and opened it. I was very surprised to see a new world before me!

"Come on" Dilan stated as he walked to the world.

I quickly followed behind him. I was looking around and saw the amazing palace before me. This is the place he guards?! I walked up the red steps and went to the palace.

"Ah, Dilan. Why did you bring the kid here?" a giant man with an axe asked in a gruff voice.

"Aeleus, he is a very honorable man. He has a great respect for Ventus's Dreamer and is talented" Dilan answered as he presented me to his friend, "Where is yours?"

"Who? Joe? She has soccer practice. She wanted to prepare for her game. Check on Even and Ienzo. I think they were working on something in the research areas of the castle" Aeleus answered.

Has Joe been here before? I wonder if she and I will team up again. Dilan walked to the castle as I followed behind him. The two of us were walking through the tan hallways and found ourselves in an office. Oh, this is Ansem the Wise.

"Hello Dilan. Ah, Keenan. It is nice to see you again. Thank you for your help with keeping Ienzo safe along with my palace" Ansem greeted with a smile.

"It was nothing. I was grateful to help" I answered him with a bow.

"Ienzo and Even are in the labs. They do request some help" Ansem said as Dilan walked to the lab.

I ran after Dilan and saw Ienzo typing something on the computer while Even was taking notes on an empty body.

"You needed help?" Dilan asked as I examined their works.

"Yes. Ah. Nice to see you again, Keenan. Thank you for your help. My child wasn't able to come to my aid at the time" Ienzo said as he snapped his fingers.