51. Room of Requirement

☆————————————☆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☆————————————☆

HARRY AND VICTORIA RAN UP THE STEPS TOWARDS RAVENCLAW TOWER, PUSHING PAST STUDENTS GOING THE OPPOSITE WAY RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES.

Someone was calling Harry's name behind them. It was an oddly familiar airy voice and Tori turned around to see Luna Lovegood running (two steps at a time) towards them.

"Harry!"

Harry turned around also. "I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna." He said, grabbing Tori's hand and turned away from the girl.

"Harry Potter you listen to me right now!" Luna yelled firmly. Harry and Victoria's eyes widened at her outburst.

"Don't you remember what Cho said, about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There isn't a person alive who's seen it." " She said. Harry and Tori stared at her blankly.

"It's obvious isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead."

Luna led them to a corridor, and Tori recognised it immediately. This was the corridor she saw in her nightmare.

"If you want to find her, you'll find her down there." Luna told them.

"Are you not coming with us?" Victoria asked.

"No. I think it's best if you three talk alone. She's very shy."

"Thank you, Luna."

The blonde smiled and walked off.

Harry and Tori wandered slowly through the corridor and she felt that same cold, emptiness feeling again.

"I've been here before...in my nightmare..." She whispered.

Harry tapped her arm and motioned to the ghost that was floating by the window.

"You're the Grey Lady. The ghost of Ravenclaw Tower." Harry said as they approached her.

"I do not answer to that name." She replied and floated away.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's Helena isn't it? Helen Ravenclaw, Rowena's daughter." He replied.

Helena floated behind a post. "Are you friends of Luna's?"

Victoria nodded. "Yes. She thought you may be able to help us."

"You seek my mother's diadem."

"Yes, that's right." Harry said.

"Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others. But she was wrong...I cannot help you." Helena floated towards them and went straight through Harry's chest, over to another window. They ran after her.

"Wait! We want to destroy it!" Victoria said loudly.

Helena turned to face them.

"That's what you want to isn't it, Helena?" Harry asked.