49. The Other Dumbledore

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

SHE SAW FLASHES OF IMAGES, MOST BLURRED TOGETHER; THE FAMILIAR GHOST AND RAVENCLAW'S HOUSE CREST, SHE SAW THE SILVER AND BLUE TIARA, AND LORD VOLDEMORT.

Victoria opened her eyes and took one last gasp of air and then swam out of the water. Hermione helped her out and the four of them walked up the hill.

"He knows." Harry said. "You-Know-Who. He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what we took and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes."

"How is that possible?" Tori asked.

"I saw him."

"You let him in? Harry, you can't keep doing that!" Hermione said.

"I can't always help it. Or maybe I can, I don't know." Harry replied.

"Never mind! What happened?" Ron asked.

"Well, he's angry...and scared too. He knows if we find and destroy all the Horcruxes, we'll be able to kill him. I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest." He explained.

They stopped on top of the hill and the boys started to change as Hermione handed them their clothes.

Victoria pulled a towel out of her bag and handed it to Hermione. She pulled one out for herself and wrapped it tightly around her body.

"There's more. One of them is at Hogwarts."

"What? You saw it?" Hermione asked.

"I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw. It must have something to do with her."

"I saw it too." Tori said and the three of them stared at her incredulously.

"A few weeks ago, I had another nightmare. I was at Hogwarts and spoke to a ghost. I can't remember who it was but it must've been her. She tried to tell me that she couldn't help and I had no idea what she was talking about. Then I saw some crown and she disappeared and I woke up. I just saw flashes of the same thing now, too. And I saw You-Know-Who. It must be something to do with my Banshee side, because it's not the first time I've seen the Horcruxes." She explained.

"You've seen them before?" Hermione asked incredulously. Victoria nodded. "And you never told us?"

"The only person I told about what I'd seen was Dumbledore and he told me not to say anything. Anyways, it doesn't matter. We need to go to Hogwarts." Tori said.

"We can't! Not now. We've got to plan and figure it out!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Hermione, when have any of our plans actually worked? We plan, we get there and all hell breaks loose!" Harry said.

"He's right. Only one problem." Ron said. "Snape's Headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door."

"Um...we'll go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes. Take the secret passage in the cellar." Harry said and then paused for a moment. "There's something wrong with him...it's like, you know, in the past I've always been able to follow his thoughts. And now, everything feels so disconnected."