39. The Will of Albus Dumbledore

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

BILL AND FLEUR'S WEDDING DAY HAD ARRIVED AND VICTORIA WAS FEELING EXTRA CHEERFUL, DESPITE EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED.

She was glad that they could enjoy such event in the midst of all the chaos. She was happy for Bill and Fleur and was glad they had found the happiness they deserve.

Everyone was rushing around trying to get themselves ready and sort out all the last minute things. Tori couldn't do much considering how she hurt her arm on the night of Harry's rescue. Molly did her best at healing the bones but it still hurt, so she ended up with her arm in a sling.

It was awkward but she managed. Hermione had insisted Tori let her do her hair and makeup and wouldn't take no for an answer. She agreed and when Hermione had finished, she didn't recognise herself.

"Thanks." Tori chuckled.

"You look beautiful, Tori." Hermione replied, smiling.

"Do you want some help with your hair and makeup?" The brunette asked.

"No, thank you. I will do mine a bit later." Hermione said.

"Okay, I'm gonna get changed. See you soon."

Tori waved and went to her room to change into her dress. She slipped into the black dress as best she could, considering she only had one working arm at the moment, but when she tried to zip it up, the zipper got stuck.

"Great." She mumbled frustratedly.

Tori wandered downstairs to see if there was someone who could help her get the zipper unstuck. Luckily, Harry was reading the Daily Prophet in the kitchen.

"Harry," She said and he looked up.

Harry's eyes widened as he saw his girlfriend standing in front of him, looking beautiful and his heart skipped a beat.

"Can you help me please? My zipper got stuck."

Harry chuckled. "How did you manage to get it stuck?" He asked.

"Merlin only knows." Victoria chuckled. "It's not easy trying to zip up a dress with one hand."

"How is it?"

"Sore, but I'll be okay. The sling doesn't exactly go with my dress though."

Harry managed to get the zipper unstuck and zipped up her dress. "I think you look beautiful." He said.

Tori turned around to face him and smiled. "It seems a bit silly, don't you think? To have a wedding?"

"I think it's actually a good thing, it gives us all something else to think about." He chuckled.

Tori wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. It was sweet and passionate but there was a different kind of spark between the two this time. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but she enjoyed it.