34. The Vision

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

"WELL, HOW DO YOU FEEL?" asked Hermione.

"Excellent. Really excellent." Harry said cheerfully.

He had come to the conclusion that the only way to get Slughorn's memory was to use the vial of Liquid Luck he won that day in Potions class.

"Remember, Slughorn usually leaves early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office." Hermione said.

"Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's." Harry said and the other three looked at each other, confused, then back to Harry.

"No, Harry, you need to speak to Slughorn." Victoria said. "We have a plan remember?"

"I know, but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's-it's the place to be tonight!" Harry replied enthusiastically. "Do you know what I mean?"

"No." The other three said together.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Or, Felix does." Harry said and walked off.

"Hi!" He said to a couple of students entering the common room and then he was gone.

Victoria, Hermione and Ron stood there dumbfounded at (a very high) Harry's sudden change in mood.

"Well, that didn't work out like we planned." Victoria said and Hermione punched her lightly in the arm.

"Ow." She replied, rubbing the spot. Hermione rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch, followed by Ron.

"I'll see you guys later," Victoria said after a moment.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked.

"There's just something I need to do." She replied and Ron shrugged. Hermione eyed her carefully but then nodded and waved.

Victoria exited the portrait hole and made her way down to the Slytherin common room. She entered her dormitory and grabbed the parchment from her bedside table, then made her way down to the hospital wing. She wanted to visit Draco and didn't care that they weren't speaking to each other. She still cared about him.

The brunette entered the hospital wing and saw Draco sitting up, talking to Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh, hello dear." Madam Pomfrey said when she saw Victoria.

Draco's eyes widened when he saw her and she could tell he was nervous.

"Madam Pomfrey, can I speak to Draco for a bit please?" She asked.

The nurse nodded and walked into her office. Victoria walked closer to Draco's bed and sat in the chair beside it.

"Um hi..." Victoria said.

"Hi..." Draco replied quietly.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've been better."