40. The Wedding Crashers

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

"ARE YOU HAVING FUN, VICTORIA?" Mr Weasley asked, approaching her table with a smile.

She nodded as he sat down. "Yeah, though I can't do too much with my arm. You and Molly look like you're having fun dancing."

"When Molly wants to she can be the life of the party." He chuckled.

"I can see that." Tori laughed. The two looked over at Molly who was dancing with Fleur and Bill quite happily.

"How's things with Harry?" Mr Weasley asked, taking the brunette by surprise. He chuckled at her reaction. "Ron told me."

She nodded and shrugged. "We're alright I guess. I haven't seen him around a lot tonight though. I would like one last dance before it gets too late."

As if on cue, Harry was walking towards the table and he smiled at Tori. "Sorry to interrupt, want to dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask. You'll be alright Mr Weasley?"

"Of course, of course. You two go have fun."

"Finally have time for me, do you?" Tori smirked as they walked hand in hand towards the dance floor.

Harry chuckled, placing his hands on her waist and she slid her free arm around his neck. They swayed along to the music and talked quietly.

"Sorry, I know I've been a little off lately. I've just been feeling a bit overwhelmed."

"Its okay. We all have been a bit off, you're not alone there. You know you can talk to me? About whatever's been going on in that pretty little head of yours." She said.

"I know. Same goes for you." Harry replied.

"I know."

"How come you didn't tell me your middle name was Lily? It's a bit coincidental, don't you think?"

"Well, I guess I just thought it would be a bit weird. Especially for you."

"Not really. It's actually kind of nice to hear it without the tone of sadness that everyone seems to say it with." Harry smiled softly. "It suits you." He added.

Victoria smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

This was the first time either of them had said it aloud. Of course they'd thought it and knew that they loved each other; they'd been through so much together, but now that it was out in the open, Victoria felt like a weight had been lifted of her shoulders in a way. What she had with Harry was beyond magical.

"Remus and Tonks asked me to be godfather to their son." Harry said after a moment of silence.

"That'd wonderful Harry."