38. Harry Potter's Rescue

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

THE NEXT FEW WEEKS WENT BY AND THE NIGHT VICTORIA HAD BEEN DREADING, FINALLY APPROACHED.

Tonight she was seeing Harry. They were going to Privet Drive and moving him to the safe house. Victoria was terrified; she'd had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach all day. Maybe it was the Banshee power inside her, or maybe she was just being extremely paranoid –whatever it was, she knew that something was going to happen.

"Hey, you okay?" Ron asked, snapping the brunette out of her thoughts.

She was sitting outside, thinking about tonight and watching the sunset. Ron sat down next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm scared, Ron."

"Me too, but this plan is going to work." He replied.

Tori sighed. "Not just about tonight, about everything. We don't even know where to start looking for the Horcruxes and we're putting our already at risk lives, at stake."

"It's the only way to stop You-Know-Who. Otherwise, we may as well just kill ourselves."

"You know, you can be really wise sometimes." Tori said and Ron chuckled.

"I guess I'm full of surprises." He said.

"Guys, it's time." Hermione said, approaching them and the three friends went inside the Burrow.

They were joined by Mad-Eye Moody, Lupin, Tonks, Kingsley, Bill and Fleur, the twins, Mundungus Fletcher (who Tori only met just now), Hagrid and Mr Weasley. Mrs Weasley and Ginny were staying behind, for safety reasons and once they were ready; all fourteen wizards departed the Burrow and made their way to Privet Drive.

☆————————————☆

"Hello Harry!" Hagrid said when Harry opened the door.

Ron and Hermione hugged him first, then when it was Victoria's turn; she almost knocked him over. He was taken aback at how fast she ran at him but hugged her back tightly and she placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Hi." Harry smirked. Tori chuckled, blushing slightly.

"You're looking fit." Hagrid said.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. Let's say we get undercover before someone murders him." Mad-Eye said gruffly, limping past them.

Victoria and Harry followed Ron and Hermione into the empty living room, and one by one the others filed in.

"Kingsley, weren't you looking after the Prime Minister?" Harry asked.

"You are more important." Kingsley replied.

"Hello Harry. Bill Weasley."

"Pleasure to meet you." Harry replied, shaking his hand.