41. R.A.B.

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

THE NEXT MORNING VICTORIA WOKE UP EARLY AND LOOKED AROUND THE DRAWING ROOM IN WHICH THE FOUR OF THEM SLEPT IN. She'd momentarily forgotten the events of last night and released a small sigh when everything came flooding back to her.

The others were still asleep, and Tori being wide awake - decided to have a look around the house. For all she knew, it could've changed in the two years that she hadn't been back here. She was sure there were parts of the house that none of them ever went near either.

Tori walked upstairs slowly and approached a door that was ajar, the early morning sunrise slowly creeping in. She swallowed the lump in her throat when she saw the name on it.

Sirius.

His room was messy, there were old school books lying around and faded Gryffindor banners on the walls. Victoria scanned the room and figured it probably hadn't been used in a very long time. She smiled sadly.

"It feels weird being back here, doesn't it." Harry said, startling her and she whipped around.

"Harry, you scared me."

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly, walking over to her. "I heard you get up and thought I'd join you."

"You couldn't sleep either?" She asked.

"No. I dunno how the other two can."

Tori stifled a laugh. "This place is just so..."

"Empty..." Harry trailed off and Tori nodded.

"Harry! Tori! Where are you?!" Hermione shouted from a distance and the two of them left Sirius's room. Tori closed the door behind her and then followed Harry.

Hermione came rushing down to them and sighed. "There you two are. Ron's found something."

They followed her upstairs and Ron was standing outside another door. Victoria walked inside the room and looked around. This was one a lot messier than Sirius's, it looked like someone had come in here and ripped it apart.

Ron pulled the door closer to them and showed the name.

Regulus Arcturus Black.

"R.A.B." Tori said and the others remained silent.

They went back downstairs and decided to examine the fake locket again.

"So R.A.B. was Sirius's brother?" Ron asked.

"Yes. The question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux." Hermione said.

A noise startled them and Harry stood up to investigate. He pulled the cupboard door open and yanked none other than the retched house elf, Kreacher, out of it. Kreacher squirmed in Harry's grasp as he led him towards the kitchen bench, which he hid behind as soon as Harry let go of him.