46. Back to Malfoy Manor

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

"THAT TREACHEROUS LITTLE BLEEDER!" Ron exclaimed. "Is there no one we can trust?"

They had Disapparated and landed in some forest. It looked vaguely familiar but Victoria wasn't taking much notice...she was still trying to recover from the fact that they were almost killed (again).

"They only kidnapped her because he supported me. He was just desperate." Harry told him.

"I'll do the enchantments this time." Victoria said.

She went to cast the spells, but stopped when she saw a Snatcher standing in front of her, smirking.

"Hello beautiful..." He said.

Tori backed away, stumbling slightly, and looked around at the others. There were Snatchers everywhere she looked. Both girls made a run for it, with the boys following suit.

"Well don't just hang about...snatch 'em!"

Victoria ran as fast as her legs could carry her, dodging jinxes and firing some back. She could hear sounds of explosions and spells being fired from all directions; her vision was blurry as she kept running, the sound of multiple footsteps behind her.

She heard Ron struggling and eventually came to a stop when she saw Hermione. She ran up to her and they frantically looked around. The Snatchers had caught up to them. Hermione shot a jinx at Harry, knocking him backwards.

A Snatcher grabbed Victoria and she struggled to break free of his tight grip.

"Don't touch her!" Ron shouted, as another one grabbed Hermione and they punched him in the stomach.

"Your boyfriend'll get a lot worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself!" The head Snatcher said and stopped in front of Harry.

Fenrir Greyback had hold of him.

"What's your name?"

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley." Harry said.

"Check him!" The man ordered and wandered over to Victoria, who was still struggling against her captor.

"What do they call you, my love?" He asked.

"Lorelei Gracie. Pure-blood." Tori told him.

Picking her mother's and her Aunts names was the best she could come up with. It seemed to be enough to convince the Snatcher.
However, he leaned in closer and grabbed some of her hair. He sniffed it and Tori whimpered anxiously until he moved away. He then walked over to Harry and examined him.

The jinx Hermione shot at him had made his face all fat and ugly, probably to hide his identity but Tori had a feeling it wasn't enough.

"Change of plan. We're not taking this lot to the Ministry."