48. Gringotts

☆————————————☆

☆————————————☆

A MONTH LATER, THE FOUR OF THEM WERE READY TO GO. HERMIONE HAD BREWED POLYJUICE POTION, ONCE AGAIN, AND WAS TO GO TO GRINGOTTS AS BELLATRIX LESTRANGE.

A piece of Bellatrix's hair had managed to fall onto Hermione's jacket back at Malfoy Manor, which helped them get step one out of the way.

The four friends, plus Griphook readied themselves to Apparate to Gringotts.

"Well...how do I look?" Hermione asked.

Victoria felt extremely uncomfortable looking at Hermione disguised as Bellatrix and had to remind herself that it was actually her best friend.

"Hideous." Ron said and Tori snorted.

"You can give that to Tori to hold, alright, Griphook?" Harry said and she held out her blue bag. Griphook dropped the sword into it and she closed it shut.

"We're relying on you, Griphook. If you get us past the guards and into the vaults, the sword is yours." Harry said.

The five of them Disapparated and landed in Knockturn Alley.

"Madame Lestrange." Someone said and Hermione greeted them happily.

"Good morning? Good morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewey eyed schoolgirl." Griphook said angrily.

"Easy..." Ron warned.

"If she gives us away, we may as well use that sword to slit our own throats."

"He's right. I was being stupid." Hermione said frustratedly.

Tori rolled her eyes at all of them and sighed. "Come on, let's do this."

Griphook hopped onto Harry's back and she pulled his invisibility cloak over the three of them while Hermione and Ron led the way.

They entered Gringotts slowly and cautiously, trying to act as normal as they could. Tori's heart was pounding fast and she gulped nervously.

"I wish to enter my vault." Hermione said.

"Identification." The goblin replied, not looking up from his desk.

"I hardly think that'll be necessary."

The goblin looked up and his eyes widened. "Madame Lestrange."

"I don't like to be kept waiting." She said and the goblin left his desk.

"They know. They know she's an impostor." Griphook whispered and Victoria glanced at Harry nervously.

"What do we do, Harry?" Ron whispered anxiously.

The goblin returned a few moments later with another goblin and he began asking Hermione questions.